napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Head Rep Domestic Pharma, BGS, Proform Labs

Thanks fellas! Shameless plug here.. But if you haven't tried Proform Labs, you should. It's super smooth!

I bought some back when IWGF was a running a promo and it was a great decision. I'm a fan to say the least.

You now rep for one of the best lines there are. Period. Good luck man. Congrats.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This all day. BGS has gotten me from 170 post injury to 205. All the products I've used have been absolute fire; drol, winny, cyp, npp, ace and proviron, not to mention the pharma Caber. Also, the BEST customer service and turn around.

Congrats on your recovery. Results are music to my ears. Keep up the hard work, glad to have the tools to keep moving forward.

I just wanted to announce that I'm going to be the head rep for Domestic Pharma, BGS & Proform Labs. I will be working directly with IWGF who will still be very present here at the forum, but If you have any questions I'm also here as a resource.

We have a great lineup of gear fellas and the turn around times and customer service is as good as it gets. Hit me up for a list and let the gainz begin!

9th
Hey brother every thing in hAve read about you is on the up and up I have been lifting 2 years and I had some Test issues due to the fact that I began a methadone matience program the same time I started lifting and i found out much later that's a big no no for trying to have manly test levels my levels are pitiful . So I have a question let's say I wanted to always be on a low TRT dose of test C permanently and also cycle bigger doses like 400 or 500 and stack with Dbol is that safe since my body doesn't produce test at a normal level now

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Hey brother every thing in hAve read about you is on the up and up I have been lifting 2 years and I had some Test issues due to the fact that I began a methadone matience program the same time I started lifting and i found out much later that's a big no no for trying to have manly test levels my levels are pitiful . So I have a question let's say I wanted to always be on a low TRT dose of test C permanently and also cycle bigger doses like 400 or 500 and stack with Dbol is that safe since my body doesn't produce test at a normal level now

Methadone is horrible for testosterone, it's no secret, I don't understand why it's prescribed to be honest but that's a whole different story. Are you planning to do TRT with your doctor or are you self prescribing? You'd want to take a trt dose that puts you at a good number, which varies greatly from individual to individual. Depending on your overall health you can cycle bigger doses relatively safely then return to your TRT dose.

IWGF and 9thWonder are a fantastic team, I couldn't recommend them more.

Thanks for the info man . This place is so awesome I have learned more in 2 days here then months of reading some bull shit . Methadone is horrible and it has jade me gain in 2 years what I could have in 1. I was feeling so defeated for awhile it was depressing but I pushed through and i look at it like i love the gym and even if it has been a struggle to gain I have learned so kuch about fitness and going from being a heroin addict to a responsible dad who nows how to dedicate himself to health and fAmily it is a beautiful thing
And for how bad methadone is now and I need to let go of the crutch it did get me here so now though it's time to put that in the review mirror. Anyways enough about that lol. I went to a doctor and she charged me 250$ for a consultation and when my blood work came back saying I was that of pre-pubescent boy she told me to come in 6 months lol and to get off methadone which I don't blame her for that comment but why did she have to take my money knowing that no matter what she was gonna do shit cause I am 30 yrs old

Awesome attitude change. If you had only stopped methadone shortly before the blood test, she's probably hoping that you recover your natural T over the 6 months, but ouch $250.

If you have further questions you should probably start a new thread, even though I'm sure 9th Wonder doesn't mind the bump. You can send me a pm as well, if it's something I understand and am comfortable with, I'll help the best I can. Good luck bro!

Yeah.. I'm lost why they would prescribe methadone to boost your test. I was under the impression that they used that for heroin addicts. I would hold off on a cycle for a while. Let your liver recover as well as the damage done to your kidneys from pain medication.

You don't want to mess with any pain meds on AAS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah.. I'm lost why they would prescribe methadone to boost your test. I was under the impression that they used that for heroin addicts. I would hold off on a cycle for a while. Let your liver recover as well as the damage done to your kidneys from pain medication.

I agree here methadone is used to come off a high from nemerous drugs, it's very dangerous, and very easy for people to overdose on methadone itself. OP Not sure why in the hell u were prescribed this unless it's for some other reason

I agree here methadone is used to come off a high from nemerous drugs, it's very dangerous, and very easy for people to overdose on methadone itself. OP Not sure why in the hell u were prescribed this unless it's for some other reason

Methadone I'd argue is often more addicting than the drug they are trying to come off of. He was prescribed it for drug reasons, but it's definitely killing his test.

Methadone I'd argue is often more addicting than the drug they are trying to come off of. He was prescribed it for drug reasons, but it's definitely killing his test.
No doubt it's highly addictive. Understood now...yes it will kill test levels and so do pain killers, opiates etc!

I am saying that the methadone is destroying my testoterone levels and I am on it because I was on heroin. I was saying that I have started to come off but it's gonna be a slow thing so I went and tried to get my Dr to prescribe TRT

I am saying that the methadone is destroying my testoterone levels and I am on it because I was on heroin. I was saying that I have started to come off but it's gonna be a slow thing so I went and tried to get my Dr to prescribe TRT

I've heard a lot of people have had good luck with suboxone. Specifically people addicted to fentanyl, and that is some HEAVY stuff.
Not sure if it's any better than methadone when it comes to Test levels tho.

Got it! I understand now. Let me know if you have any questions bro and I'll help you out the best I can. I would just focus on getting healthy and then contemplate your next move. TRT prob isn't the best option for you at he moment IMO.

Top Bottom