napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Head Rep Domestic Pharma, BGS, Proform Labs

Got it! I understand now. Let me know if you have any questions bro and I'll help you out the best I can. I would just focus on getting healthy and then contemplate your next move. TRT prob isn't the best option for you at he moment IMO.
Thanks bro

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Anytime man.. I have a few friends from older association that went through a similar situation to you. Sucks but sounds like you turned a corner.
Yeah man it took multiple prison sentences and the birth of my son to finally wake up but what's that they saw better late then never. I have been doing good and raising my boy as a single father now . I just wanna say this forum is badass and all you guys have been extremely helpful.

Yeah man it took multiple prison sentences and the birth of my son to finally wake up but what's that they saw better late then never. I have been doing good and raising my boy as a single father now . I just wanna say this forum is badass and all you guys have been extremely helpful.

Well it's good to have you here man. It's amazing when you start to live for someone else the changes that your willing to make to make sure they are taken care of. I know I wouldn't want me kids to turn out the way I was when I was younger so I have to model what I want them to be.

So true. I do everything I can to not do what my parents did. I often want to react to things while driving and I think, "would I act that way with my kids in the car?" It puts a nice spin on the right way to be. It helps me be a better man.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

So true. I do everything I can to not do what my parents did. I often want to react to things while driving and I think, "would I act that way with my kids in the car?" It puts a nice spin on the right way to be. It helps me be a better man.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Lol.. I know exactly what you're talking about. God softened my heart for sure by giving me children, otherwise I would have killed someone a long time ago.

Knowing that this is an older thread and yes I also thank god for putting my kids in my life.. I am just coming bk from about a year and a half and always ' ram' hard at least 3 x a year for last 6 off ,after my shoulder 'tears' and hip displasia iv been on daily morphine 30 2x daily .my thyroid is shot and won't tell my nods to produce test.. my adrenal glands that sit on top of your kidneys don't work either witch gives that get up and go but also produces natural cortisol in the body. So beside body aches I'm on Levoxothone for thyroid hydrocortisone wich helps pick me up a lil. And striant a test lozenges. . Because I have a 2 yr old I can't do creams or patch and my endo who's a women won't do in plant or injections trying to bk into swing but the only thing that helps really is the old sust I was taking its hard now cause I moved not really knowing who to trust and a doc who will 1. Be honest and 2 stand by me. Running this on top of her test in the year none of my levels has come close to come bk into a healthy range

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

aed6c224dd065585ec7ee8be75e1c003.jpg

aed6c224dd065585ec7ee8be75e1c003.jpg

Ok why are you posting pics of Bio Tech gear in this thread? And I need a lil orphan Annie secret decoder ring to figure out what you want in your post above??

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Ok why are you posting pics of Bio Tech gear in this thread? And I need a lil orphan Annie secret decoder ring to figure out what you want in your post above??

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk
Wasn't trying to offend at ALL, just looking for feed back on where to go from here? Keep running, Sust mix at 500wk wich I'm running out of but I do feel better on then off.. ot just jump bk in full head on and go shopping??.lol. I ask just for help. That's the only gear I could get my hands on up here as of now I miss the old me 210. Head strong. This has really taken the ME out of ME ya know!

Top Bottom