napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm stack

imimukhi

Hi Guys,

A noob brother here needing some advice please.

I'm going to run the following stack

Ostarine
Cardarine
S4
LGD

at

Ostarine - 25mg/day
Cardarine - 20mg/day
S4 -50mg/day
LGD - 10mg/day

Just want to know if i take them all in one go or do i stagger taking them, like Ostarine at 7am Cardarine at 8am etc..

Hi Guys,

A noob brother here needing some advice please.

I'm going to run the following stack

Ostarine
Cardarine
S4
LGD

at

Ostarine - 25mg/day
Cardarine - 20mg/day
S4 -50mg/day
LGD - 10mg/day

Just want to know if i take them all in one go or do i stagger taking them, like Ostarine at 7am Cardarine at 8am etc..

You can take them all in the am except S4 which has a split dose. Where is your SARMS from? Make sure you are getting it from the only source we recommend with www.sarmsx.com

Your complete protocol should look like this bro

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

You can take them all in the am except S4 which has a split dose. Where is your SARMS from? Make sure you are getting it from the only source we recommend with www.sarmsx.com

Your complete protocol should look like this bro

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Nice One Rick. Greatly appreciated...
I'm assuming the Cardarine 30mins before workout due to the endurance boost it will give?
Also whats behind using it on PCT?

managing cortisol levels.

GW is a stealth kick in the ass. You'll like go go go, then when you think you're tired, (or should be) you keep on going.

jp - The Self Appointed Jesus Apostle of GW.

Nice One Rick. Greatly appreciated...
I'm assuming the Cardarine 30mins before workout due to the endurance boost it will give?
Also whats behind using it on PCT?

yes, dosing closer to your workout has shown to give an advantage both mentally and physically... on non workout days, dose it all at once in the a.m.

GW is huge for pct... cortisol levels always spike during pct and cortisol is termed "the gains killer" and for good reason... increases in cortisol result in your body being in a catabolic state, which means you cannot gain muscle but most certainly lose it... not to mention cortisol induces unwanted weight gain... GW controls all of this for you and allows you to still produce with maximum output... its a must here... here are the links for everything you need... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=144&search=super+stack and https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

managing cortisol levels.

GW is a stealth kick in the ass. You'll like go go go, then when you think you're tired, (or should be) you keep on going.

jp - The Self Appointed Jesus Apostle of GW.

Thanks JP. Appreciated.

Attachments

• good good.jpg
    good good.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 5
yes, dosing closer to your workout has shown to give an advantage both mentally and physically... on non workout days, dose it all at once in the a.m.

GW is huge for pct... cortisol levels always spike during pct and cortisol is termed "the gains killer" and for good reason... increases in cortisol result in your body being in a catabolic state, which means you cannot gain muscle but most certainly lose it... not to mention cortisol induces unwanted weight gain... GW controls all of this for you and allows you to still produce with maximum output... its a must here... here are the links for everything you need... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=144&search=super+stack and https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

You are a STAR!!!
Thanks for the info Dylan..
...Do you have any discount codes by any chance?

You are a STAR!!!
Thanks for the info Dylan..
...Do you have any discount codes by any chance?

Just to add to this I have looked into MK677 and wanted to know if it is OK to Run on PCT
from what I have read I know that 'During the first week of treatment, MK-677 causes a slight elevation in both cortisol and prolactin (still within the normal range), but after one week of use, levels revert back to baseline.' so i'm assuming its good to use?
Has anyone used this?

Just to add to this I have looked into MK677 and wanted to know if it is OK to Run on PCT
from what I have read I know that 'During the first week of treatment, MK-677 causes a slight elevation in both cortisol and prolactin (still within the normal range), but after one week of use, levels revert back to baseline.' so i'm assuming its good to use?
Has anyone used this?

mk677 is not going to raise cortisol nor prolactin... you can run it at anytime in any scenario whether it be on cycle, in pct, stand alone etc... its excellent to use at anytime bro... you do not take any breaks from it nor cycle off...

mk677 is not going to raise cortisol nor prolactin... you can run it at anytime in any scenario whether it be on cycle, in pct, stand alone etc... its excellent to use at anytime bro... you do not take any breaks from it nor cycle off...

Thanks again Dylan. Appreciate your help as always!!!

Thanks again Dylan. Appreciate your help as always!!!

absolutely brother.. you have a very good attitude and i really like that a lot bro... your doing to do very very well... i am always here to help if you have any questions... don't hesitate to let me know

absolutely brother.. you have a very good attitude and i really like that a lot bro... your doing to do very very well... i am always here to help if you have any questions... don't hesitate to let me know

Thanks Bro. It's a Positive Mental Attitude that helps get through some days Bro. Lovin' all the education i'm getting from your vids Bro... ... keep on keepin on...

Thanks Bro. It's a Positive Mental Attitude that helps get through some days Bro. Lovin' all the education i'm getting from your vids Bro... ... keep on keepin on...

attitude is key here bro and if you have a good attitude, mindset and our MENTALLY STRONG then you can accomplish anything.... keep that kind of mindset and your going to go a long way my friend!

Top Bottom