napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Evening body pains. Knees, back (minor), neck and shoulders.

44YOGearHead

So when I wake up I feel fine. When I hit the gym I am rejuvenated. When 6pm hits the aches start. I figure it's from sitting around so today the wife and I went on a mile walk which I did with ease till the last half block when my knees started to ache. Well the pain is back and it's either the HGH, or just old age. I'm placing my bets on a little of both. I'm about to take some ibuprofen and hydrate. What're your thoughts? I'm running 10iu of HGH along with 1g of test and 600mg of tren. Sleeping in the fetal at night helps.

44....I use to experience the same as you, it can be tough. And trust it gets worse over time. Stem cell treatment changed my life. I recommend anyone having serious joint issues to get treatment.

44....I use to experience the same as you, it can be tough. And trust it gets worse over time. Stem cell treatment changed my life. I recommend anyone having serious joint issues to get treatment.

I'll look into it, I've been on pain meds for basically 16 years for a slew of job related injuries. I have no issue with being in pain as long as I can lift because the only thing more important is family. Some relief would be nice in the meantime, docs wanted to do knee replacement but fuck that.

I'll look into it, I've been on pain meds for basically 16 years for a slew of job related injuries. I have no issue with being in pain as long as I can lift because the only thing more important is family. Some relief would be nice in the meantime, docs wanted to do knee replacement but fuck that.

Yeah, if you can avoid it don't get a knee replacement. Stems cells regrow cartilage and reduce inflammation. A buddy of mine was bone on bone in one of his knees. The guy had treatment then a MRI a few months later. The MRI showed cartilage that wasn't previously there. He's told me about it, about 3 months later I received treatment and now I'm good. I wasn't as bad off as him but damn I'm glad I took the plunge.

Dude - gear overkill. Synthetic hormones have long been considered to reduce collagen synthesis even at replacement doses. You've probably heard guys just on a regular Test cycle saying they get sore and bad joints etc. I don't understand the science to be honest, and I don't believe we have all the data we need to solidify it. But you're running a gram, PLUS TEN IU?!!!!

Yep, there's your problem mang :D Running HGH should be helping, but you're not doing yourself any favours with either compound IMO. You're pissing into the wind. Gains no doubt - but at what cost?

Dude - gear overkill. Synthetic hormones have long been considered to reduce collagen synthesis even at replacement doses. You've probably heard guys just on a regular Test cycle saying they get sore and bad joints etc. I don't understand the science to be honest, and I don't believe we have all the data we need to solidify it. But you're running a gram, PLUS TEN IU?!!!!

Yep, there's your problem mang :D Running HGH should be helping, but you're not doing yourself any favours with either compound IMO. You're pissing into the wind. Gains no doubt - but at what cost?

You did use the word "Gains"... I have a goal brother. This although not a profession is a passion. I can appreciate your concern and opinion however, but I think the issue is more related to just >24 years of Marine Corps service than test and HGH. So tomorrow I'm gonna get some better joint support supps and take it one day at a time.

I used to have hurting knees, then a guy turned me onto the collagen trio, glucosamine, lysine, proline and vit C. My joints barely ache anymore, and I'm lifting almost 50% more weight now. Even skull crushers, that used to have me in tears, I laugh at now.

As for back issues, I could write a book about all the varied treatments I have for them. I've spent several decades researching back issues.

You should look into Cissus along with what JP mentioned for your joints the shit really helps. As for your back have you tried an inversion table, if not I highly recomend it I was having serious problems a couple years ago and since I've been using one it's night and day difference.

The teeter ups are the best.

Don't go with the ankle clamps, hard on your knees.

The boots conversion is much better

I'll look into those items and this inversion table is retail???

I just turned 44 today... And I've had inversion table for years for my FU back issues. get TEETER. The one from the info comercials on TV... They work awesome!!!! ...I'm in the same boat .. My body is a wreck from job related injuries .. But you just need to find a alternative solution.. I'm also suppose to have both knees replaced... On HGH now and I'm hoping it helps get me cartilidge back ... SUCK GETTING OLD !!!

I just turned 44 today... And I've had inversion table for years for my FU back issues. get TEETER. The one from the info comercials on TV... They work awesome!!!! ...I'm in the same boat .. My body is a wreck from job related injuries .. But you just need to find a alternative solution.. I'm also suppose to have both knees replaced... On HGH now and I'm hoping it helps get me cartilidge back ... SUCK GETTING OLD !!!

You've been telling me to pick one up.. I need to jump on it. I know allot of guys that have had allot of success with those inversion tables.

My inversion table kept me from surgery....

But make sure you get the boots. The ankle clamps hang through straight knees, and its hard on tendons, etc. The boots change the angle and bend your knee slightly.

Also dont just invert, but rock, which creates a pumping action. The "theory" is the pumping draws more nutrients into the disk, as they are mostly water.

I actually do 1/2 pumping, and then 1/2 hanging full inverted. (of say 15minutes, so roughly 7/7)

Also active hydration.

But make sure you get the boots. The ankle clamps hang through straight knees, and its hard on tendons, etc. The boots change the angle and bend your knee slightly.

Also dont just invert, but rock, which creates a pumping action. The "theory" is the pumping draws more nutrients into the disk, as they are mostly water.

I actually do 1/2 pumping, and then 1/2 hanging full inverted. (of say 15minutes, so roughly 7/7)

Also active hydration.

Thanks JP.. The boots felt the best when I tried it. Seems to me you get what you pay for.

Also active hydration.

Bought the "Teeter ComforTrak Series Inversion Table" and I'm gonna use it later today. Yesterday was football and yelling at the son day. If I'm lucky the blood will rush to my head and overwhelm me the way I feel today.

Top Bottom