napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Case study: hCG restores testosterone production after steroids use

ApexVallen

I thought this was an interesting article:

That hCG restores the natural production of testosterone in chemical athletes is very very old news. But strange as it may seem, there are hardly any scientific studies in which doctors have given hCG to steroids users. One of the few studies we've come across is the medical case study described by the British doctor Geoff Gill, published at the end of the nineties in the Postgraduate Medical Journal. Gill, who at the time worked at the Walton Hospital in Liverpool, wrote the article after he had treated a chemical athlete who had become impotent at the age of 17.

Case study: hCG restores testosterone production after steroids use

The young bodybuilder had gone to a doctor because he was worried about a varicose vein in his scrotum. What's more he'd been impotent for 4 months, had no libido, bad quality sperm and sore nipples.

The cause quickly became clear to the doctors. The man was a competitive bodybuilder, and had been using steroids for at least six months before he became impotent. The man himself had no idea that his complaint had been caused by the steroids, "as he felt he had been taking 'safe anabolics'. It was difficult to obtain an accurate drug history, but the man had taken nandrolone, Sustanon, and possibly stanozolol. When he could, he took danazol to counteract nipple tenderness."

The bodybuilder's pituitary gland was no longer producing LH or FSH, the doctors discovered.

The bodybuilder wanted to continue using steroids. As the doctors wanted to limit the damage they prescribed the least harmful steroids they could think of: Sustanon 250. The man was given an injection once every two weeks. He reacted well to this: his impotence disappeared and his libido returned.

After fifteen months the man gave up bodybuilding and turned his attention to his studies. Of his own accord he stopped the testosterone injections. The inevitable happened: his complaints returned. His testosterone level plummeted from 14.0 to 8.5 nanomol/l.

"To stimulate testicular function he was given injections of HCG over the next three months (10.000 units I.M. weekly for one month, 5.000 units weekly for one month, and 2500 units for one month)", wrote Gill. "Within a week of starting treatment, libido had greatly improved, and spontaneous nocturnal ejaculations occurred. Serum testosterone levels and potency returned to normal over the three months of treatment."

Gill was positive about the choice of treatment. HCG works, he claims. But soon after the injections were stopped, the man's testosterone level sank even lower than before he started with the hCG injections. It's a question you'll never get an answer to, but we pose it nonetheless. Wouldn't the bodybuilder's own testosterone production have been restored more quickly if he had not had hCG?

Source:
Postgrad Med J 1998 Jan; 74(867): 45-6.

I guess the moral is don't abuse any steroids on the assumption that if you screw up or cycle for too long or skip PCTs that you will be able to just take a bunch of HCG (or clomid and nolva) and you'll be back to 100%. Doesn't quite work that way.

its pretty damn simple and i have no clue why so many won't listed, are opposed etc... FUCKING HCG is suppressive... when you are actually mimicking production, your body then forgets how to produce on its own... so of course when you stop and do nothing to kickstart things it will fucking plummet...

Same scenario... why do you need a post cycle? well, testosterone is suppressive... it produces extremely excessive amounts of testosterone and when you discontinue, you use nolvadex and clomid to help reteach or "kickstart" your natural production... they are NOT mimicking, they are NOT making you body forget to produce but helping it to remember... hcg makes your body forget... its great to use it right before pct because it can help to jumpstart things going into pct... then during pct, your body will re learn how to produce on its own... hcg does not allow it to re learn but what it does is make it forget... not to mention it will increase estrogen, just for a nice added bonus... i dont get the fucking allure with or the belief to use it in pct... its literally one of the worst things you could ever do during pct...

HCG use mimics LH so of course your levels are going to plummet once you stop use. It stops mimicking LH and your body has to try and take over from there. All it does is suppress you and delay recovery, which is why we preach time and time again to not use HCG post cycle

its pretty damn simple and i have no clue why so many won't listed, are opposed etc... FUCKING HCG is suppressive... when you are actually mimicking production, your body then forgets how to produce on its own... so of course when you stop and do nothing to kickstart things it will fucking plummet...

Same scenario... why do you need a post cycle? well, testosterone is suppressive... it produces extremely excessive amounts of testosterone and when you discontinue, you use nolvadex and clomid to help reteach or "kickstart" your natural production... they are NOT mimicking, they are NOT making you body forget to produce but helping it to remember... hcg makes your body forget... its great to use it right before pct because it can help to jumpstart things going into pct... then during pct, your body will re learn how to produce on its own... hcg does not allow it to re learn but what it does is make it forget... not to mention it will increase estrogen, just for a nice added bonus... i dont get the fucking allure with or the belief to use it in pct... its literally one of the worst things you could ever do during pct...

HCG use mimics LH so of course your levels are going to plummet once you stop use. It stops mimicking LH and your body has to try and take over from there. All it does is suppress you and delay recovery, which is why we preach time and time again to not use HCG post cycle

yep. I'm glad I found these forums before I jumped on the hcg bandwagon

But Rich Piana says... Lol

This too, I see on other boards people saying something that rich piana said. The guy sure is experienced but it just feels like he has some weird hidden agenda all the time. Why not just ask one of the jacked bros on here if you need advice instead of turning to rich piana hah

So many boards have the majority of members preaching hcg in pct. I'm really glad I found this place

The only thing hcg does is plump up your balls. Other than that its useless

PHURIOUS

And during cycle? 4-5 weeks right before one stops . Would that not be a good time to run HcG ? @ 500iu twice a week ?

Yes that's exactly what I did toward the end of my Test/Deca cycle and my PCT went flawless, still feel great

Its kind of a silly thing. They dont atrophe that much unles you are on giant amounts of gear.

And it has other side effects you may not want.

PHURIOUS
It sounds though, like if you use it 4-6 weeks while coming off de cycle to go in to a PCT and then stop, it would have great benefits!

It sounds though, like if you use it 4-6 weeks while coming off de cycle to go in to a PCT and then stop, it would have great benefits!

Not that long if using it. Use it the last two weeks of injects and first week of pct.

PHURIOUS

4 weeks is the best way to ru nit... if your running a 12 week cycle, then you wait to start pct while esters clear week 13 and 14 and begin pct 15-18... you would run hcg weeks 11-14... NEVER use in during pct but leading up to it is perfect for implementing it...

4 weeks is the best way to ru nit... if your running a 12 week cycle, then you wait to start pct while esters clear week 13 and 14 and begin pct 15-18... you would run hcg weeks 11-14... NEVER use in during pct but leading up to it is perfect for implementing it...
Excellent! Thank you!

Excellent! Thank you!

anytime bro... the key here is never overdoing it... hcg is more abused than anything else in the anabolic world... just run it as you should and you will see the benefits but run it like an ass like many do and you will learn the hard way...

Top Bottom