napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dosage dependent on how muscular you are..?

Outofthisworld

I believe this is true but can someone confirm with more knowledge

to put it in simple terms - a person with more lean muscle should be dosing more than a person with less lean muscle ?
i.e. LGD recommended dose is 10mg. its probably a good idea for a 150lb person to take half this dose right?
bc how is he going to be dosing the same as a 200lb (muscled up) guy, that is just absurd.

serious question

This is true sometimes. Not with everything. That doesn't mean you need to go higher on LGD just because you're bigger. 10mg seems to work fine for most people b

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

Each human being has roughly the same amount of organ mass, each gland is roughly the same size and secretes the same amount of whatever... so it's not like your muscles are absorbing/producing anything... I think that in some instances mass MIGHT play a minuscule role, however a body can only produce so much of anything.

Each human being has roughly the same amount of organ mass, each gland is roughly the same size and secretes the same amount of whatever... so it's not like your muscles are absorbing/producing anything... I think that in some instances mass MIGHT play a minuscule role, however a body can only produce so much of anything.

Good point.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

spot on... they are a "few" types of compounds that could require more or less, but when i recommend things, the main thing that plays a factor is not really the overall size but more so, the body composition itself... body fat being the most important to look at, due to obvious reasons of health, susceptibility to side effects, the magnitude in which side effects hit, etc... its not so much total weight...

as far as sarms dosing, NO, they do NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO with size whatsoever... do not deviate from the listed recommendations...

I believe this is true but can someone confirm with more knowledge

to put it in simple terms - a person with more lean muscle should be dosing more than a person with less lean muscle ?
i.e. LGD recommended dose is 10mg. its probably a good idea for a 150lb person to take half this dose right?
bc how is he going to be dosing the same as a 200lb (muscled up) guy, that is just absurd.

serious question

Compound doses actually have nothing at all to do with bodyweight. That is a complete misconception that has been thrown around for many years from parroted bro science. Running higher doses just because someone has more muscle than someone else, makes no sense. It is true that the closer to genetic potential you are compared to someone lose, the less gains you will make on a cycle. That goes for anything and any compound and it's basic physiology. That doesn't mean you raise the doses to compensate. You run into the law of diminished returns so it's a moot point. You just have to come to terms with the fact that when you are big and lean, you might gain a couple lbs up to 5 lbs of lean muscle per cycle. That's just part of the game no matter what you run. You can't make the gains you can when you begin and gain 15 to 20 lbs of muscle. Regardless of my cycle, no matter what I can't gain more than 3 or 4 lbs of muscle per cycle anymore. I have to fight for every pound, but I have a considerable amount of muscle mass on my frame that has to be supported on top of trying to build more tissue

Top Bottom