napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

UFC announces Jones popped hot on a drug test

He was balling his eyes out. Last time he cried on TV he was lying. Some things never change. He won't say what he was popped for either.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I mean seriously millions of fucking dollars and you cant get your shit together, not just for him and his family but Cormier loses out as well. fuckin prick I hope the next time he fights he gets knocked the fuck out

I mean seriously millions of fucking dollars and you cant get your shit together, not just for him and his family but Cormier loses out as well. fuckin prick I hope the next time he fights he gets knocked the fuck out
The UFC pays the fighter their purse in situations like this. Most likely there is also a stipulation in the contract that says Jon has to pay Daniel in a situation like this. Daniel does lose PPV points and a possible win and otf bonus. The biggest hit is the PPV points. Daniel had even said before that the point money was gonna be more than the purse. He cried when he heard lesnar was on the 200 card, because it guaranteed so much money. Now all he gets is $600k. Was probably gonna make 2.5mil.

exactly and lesnar although I like the big fucker has no business in the ufc, he just lays on people he needs to stick to wrasslin. but yeah it is unfortunate for Daniel and his family he is a good guy

Jones was popped for 2 different PEDs, so no chance that b sample comes back clean.
DC is still fighting. I believe the new opponent will be revealed tomorrow night at weigh ins. This is a big $ that just became bigger $ (even without Jones). It's a possibility that they can't meet a deal and still scrap the fight. It's happened before. The guys shouldn't fight for peanuts after all. But the current word is that DC is still cutting weight and that Gegard Mousasi is taking the fight. It would make sense, since Mousasi is already scheduled for a prelim fight at the same weight.

Jones was popped for 2 different PEDs, so no chance that b sample comes back clean.
DC is still fighting. I believe the new opponent will be revealed tomorrow night at weigh ins. This is a big $ that just became bigger $ (even without Jones). It's a possibility that they can't meet a deal and still scrap the fight. It's happened before. The guys shouldn't fight for peanuts after all. But the current word is that DC is still cutting weight and that Gegard Mousasi is taking the fight. It would make sense, since Mousasi is already scheduled for a prelim fight at the same weight.

They announced Anderson Silva as his new opponent during last night's fights.

no shit good I guess itll be worth the 5 bucks to go watch the shit then. also in case anyone is interested TUF season finale should be tonite with Joanna and Claudia fighting

Aw shit this mf'n jones just blamed the shit on something he took and he cant even pronounce what it is. fucking bet its sarms fuckin cry baby

Silva is old and has a busted up leg. Weak ass fight fill in

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom