napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Brother killed himself today....

Deepest sympathy for you and your family brother. I've been in a similar situation as you. I know how you are feeling and it sucks. My mother committed suicide when I was 18 years old. If you need someone to talk to I'm here for you.

You have no idea how much it means to hear from you guys. I'm so angry at him for doing this. He hurt all of my family, and he knows I am the type of guy that will do ANYTHING for anyone. I pride myself on that.
In 1994, our mom was hit by a car and died the next day. Never got to say good bye to her, and now the same with my Brother.....

you could be with someone 24/7 and never know, and could never do anything to stop something like this, so don't ever blame yourself brother this is not your fault and its okay to be angry at him because he did this, but it does not take the pain and hurt away and it never will to never have an explanation is tough but you did what you could do and that was be a good role model and a good big brother to him. Give all this to God and let him take the pain for you!!!!

Man, that's always rough. It feels like the end of the world when she rips your heart out. But just know you should ALWAYS move on. No girl is worth doing that. You mourn, and then gather up your feelings and move the fuck on. I hate when they leave kids behind... That always erks me.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Oh man I am at a loss for words.I am so sorry for your loss.Prayers for you & your family.

I'm ok, I have good moments and bad moments. I'll be ok 1 minute and then the next I break down. I can't even look at a picture of him. I don't have much of a family left on my side my dad and mom have been gone for a while now. It's just me and my sister now. I briefly spoke to my brothers daughter via txt this morning. She said she was at school and would call me later. School? How the hell can she be in school when her Dad just past away??? I really appreciate all the helpful comments.

My sister told me his wife shut down his and her FB page. So now no one can write anything for him in his memory. But she started a new page for him. If anyone wants to post something for him on face book, just log into FB and do a search for barry the bass man proulx Thank you for all your support

I'm ok, I have good moments and bad moments. I'll be ok 1 minute and then the next I break down. I can't even look at a picture of him. I don't have much of a family left on my side my dad and mom have been gone for a while now. It's just me and my sister now. I briefly spoke to my brothers daughter via txt this morning. She said she was at school and would call me later. School? How the hell can she be in school when her Dad just past away??? I really appreciate all the helpful comments.

My sister told me his wife shut down his and her FB page. So now no one can write anything for him in his memory. But she started a new page for him. If anyone wants to post something for him on face book, just log into FB and do a search for barry the bass man proulx Thank you for all your support

stay strong brother and know that is okay to break down for petes sake you lost your brother let yourself mourn its perfectly fine.

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe I saw your brother perform once, in Maine back in 2014 or 2015. Was 80's night. Was a fun night.

Hang in there man.

Sorry for your loss!! Losing a loved one is a difficult time , especially a brother. My prayers to you and yours bro. Keep your head up. Rely and keep family members close , talk about your feelings with them , imo that helps vs holding it inside. Again bro very sorry to hear

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe I saw your brother perform once, in Maine back in 2014 or 2015. Was 80's night. Was a fun night.

Hang in there man.

I'm sure he played in Maine and we grew up on 80's music. So yea, it could have been him. there are pics on the fb page of him.

I feel your pain bro... My younger brother was murdered a few years ago so all I can say is try to enjoy the memories you had together. It gets easier with time but it's gonna suck for a while. Be strong!

Pharma Lady Rep

I can feel your pain , mine was bad & it just comes back as fast. Just stay strong, because if you don't , then WHO WILL. I'm here any time,

ok, so i got ahold of his friend that was sharing a ride to work with. My brother called him at 12:30 am and told him not to pick him up. He wasn't feeling good. The next day, he went to my brothers apartment cause he texted him to see how he felt and he got no txt back. The police showed up with his friend there. He told me that he hung himself. He also told me that his wife knew about it. When i asked her, she told me the autopsy didn't come yet. WTF? He left a suicide note and his friend didn't see it, but to police have it. I just called the police to talk with them but got no answer so I'm waiting to hear back. this too sucks!

The last thing you need is to overly emotional. Easily said than done, I know. I've done this twice , both younger too,my pain is with you. My second decided to do the same,

ok, so i got ahold of his friend that was sharing a ride to work with. My brother called him at 12:30 am and told him not to pick him up. He wasn't feeling good. The next day, he went to my brothers apartment cause he texted him to see how he felt and he got no txt back. The police showed up with his friend there. He told me that he hung himself. He also told me that his wife knew about it. When i asked her, she told me the autopsy didn't come yet. WTF? He left a suicide note and his friend didn't see it, but to police have it. I just called the police to talk with them but got no answer so I'm waiting to hear back. this too sucks!

We all care about you. Just remember that you do have people to lean on. Don't fall into anything bad to cope, you can get through this. I love you and am always here for you.
SnS

they will turn over that note when their investigation is completed probably just don't get caught up in the details take a deep breath and let things happen.

Top Bottom