napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol cycle

obzvok

Hello Dylan I'm a big fan of you. I was wondering if I start a cycle of only stanozolol(50mg) then will my penis stop working after the cycle.

Hello Dylan I'm a big fan of you. I was wondering if I start a cycle of only stanozolol(50mg) then will my penis stop working after the cycle.

NO ORAL-ONLY CYCLE!!!

NO STEROIDS WITHOUT TEST!!

STATS PLEASE!!! Age, weight, height, body fat %, training, and goals.

Stats

NO ORAL-ONLY CYCLE!!!

NO STEROIDS WITHOUT TEST!!

STATS PLEASE!!! Age, weight, height, body fat %, training, and goals.[/QUOTE
Age 23,weight 78kilos,height 5feet 10inch,Ng around 17-18% goal cutting
Also can I take any natural test boosters during the cycle!?

Only if you're a chick is a winny only cycle appropriate. First go to for any man when starting to run gear is simply Test. Please do more homework and research and listen to the people on this board who have the knowledge and experience. Also, we must know your stats to give you any kind of real help.

Glad you're here, but stay and learn before you do anything!!! That's why we're all here.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

You're way too young to running cycles IMO. You need to get your knowledge up first before you jump into AAS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noone is going to advise you to run an oral only cycle, which is pretty much the stupidest shit you could do and noone is going to advise steroid use at your age, which is also one of the stupidest things you could do... your so far off right now its scary... i have alternatives for you.. if your not familiar with sarms, read my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

you can get everything i have listed at www.sarmsx.com

here is the cycle layout

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

noone is going to advise you to run an oral only cycle, which is pretty much the stupidest shit you could do and noone is going to advise steroid use at your age, which is also one of the stupidest things you could do... your so far off right now its scary... i have alternatives for you.. if your not familiar with sarms, read my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

you can get everything i have listed at www.sarmsx.com

here is the cycle layout

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This is the farthest you should be experiencing at your age OP. SARMS are a great option.

You need to stay FAR AWAY from steroids my friend. You are too young for steroids and Winstrol is not a good cycle, and neither is any oral for that matter. Steroids are not fat burners, so it makes no sense to use them in that fashion.

If you are looking to burn fat a good sarms stack is what you want to run. Here is a good plan for you. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

We gotta remember this dude is obviously in Europe somewhere and gear is dispensed like Pez depending on where he's at. Dude is not gonna order SARMs from the U.S. point blank period.
'Hello Dylan I'm a big fan of you. I was wondering if I start a cycle of only stanozolol(50mg) then will my penis stop working after the cycle.'

I got good news for you, it'll still work. For pissing purposes only buddy. I strongly recommend you listen to the above advisement's, or listen to whomever told you oral gear cycles will work. Sure you'll see something in the way of added size (notice I didn't say mass), but you won't keep it and will only fuck yourself up in the end. As far as your penis function goes... you'll be the guy known as the limp guy who has to concentrate hard as hell for a partial boner who never had kids. Ass getting days gone.

I STRONGLY disagree!! Lol

Bwahahaha!! I also STRONGLY disagree. I must maintain high functionality at all times. More Priority than gains

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Sorry bro, you're too young, too high of a BF% and too uneducated to be starting ANY cycle. Try out Sarmsx it's safer and you'll get great results from one of the big stacks.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

you have been given the proper cycle to run now... i truly hope you listen and do this the right way as you have been advised...

Out of all the problems you will cause yourself by using winstrol by itself, your dick is the least of your problems. Educate the big head for now, and worry about the little head latter.READ. You will find here on this forum how bad of an idea a winstrol only cycle is

Out of all the problems you will cause yourself by using winstrol by itself, your dick is the least of your problems. Educate the big head for now, and worry about the little head latter.READ. You will find here on this forum how bad of an idea a winstrol only cycle is

very well said... there's an abundance of issues that will present a far greater problem... cholesterol, joint and overall toxicity issues will be horrible and with no test, you are going to end up feeling miserable around the 4th or 5th week to the point where the lethargy gets you not wanting to get out of bed because your liver is getting pounded from the methylation... its just something you can always know is coming with oral only cycles...

Only if you're a chick is a winny only cycle appropriate. First go to for any man when starting to run gear is simply Test. Please do more homework and research and listen to the people on this board who have the knowledge and experience. Also, we must know your stats to give you any kind of real help.

Glad you're here, but stay and learn before you do anything!!! That's why we're all here.

Actually I hate that needle process!

Top Bottom