Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Beginner cycle

arbisto7

New member
Member
I'm a beginner and I wanna jump on steroids. However, my biggest fear is from the side effects specially "gyno". I want you to suggest me the best cycle to run as a beginner and tips to avoid gyno completely. I was searching a lot for beginner cycles and I come up with one but not sure about it. I want your recommendation on it too please.

My cycle: 500 mg Test Enathate250 per week, 100mg Mast 100 every other day, 75mg Oxy anadrol every day, 1000iu's Pregnyl HCG every week, and 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomiphene every day.
 
I'm a beginner and I wanna jump on steroids. However, my biggest fear is from the side effects specially "gyno". I want you to suggest me the best cycle to run as a beginner and tips to avoid gyno completely. I was searching a lot for beginner cycles and I come up with one but not sure about it. I want your recommendation on it too please.

My cycle: 500 mg Test Enathate250 per week, 100mg Mast 100 every other day, 75mg Oxy anadrol every day, 1000iu's Pregnyl HCG every week, and 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomiphene every day.

If you are afraid of gyno, this is like the worst cycle you could come up with, and it is an overall mess. You should not use Anadrol, because it will bring along a lot of harsh side effects. I would rather say that Anadrol should be used only by pro's, and ordinary bodybuilders should not even touch it. Also, don't use HCG, as it may cause gyno and suppression. Nor should you use Nolva or Clomiphene on cycle, and should leave them for PCT. All in all, you need to completely reconsider your cycle, and the best thing would be to start off with the SARMs while you do your reading and research, as they are completely safe and easy to use.
 
Top Bottom