I have read so much of your info from the online forum and YouTube videos and wanted to thank you for all of it!
I am 25 yr old,
T cyp 120mg 2x ew. Arimi. .5 2x ew. HCG 400iu also twice a wk.
Have been on TRT for 2 months now, slowly getting the test level adjusted but close. I'm not ignorant when it comes to test/cycle stuff id say, but Sarms. No idea.
My question is if I purchase each of the 4 named Sarms. The triple stack + Lgd. An run for 14 wks, is there anything i honestly need to run with it if I'm on TRT such as liver supplement or something? The no pct I understand jw if any herbal stuff would help. I take bcaa/fish oil/Mens multi everyday an that's it for that stuff. Should I be taking perhaps other supp. As well?? Also-- what would my off time be if I did go the full 14?? Is 14 more product full if I bust my ass compared to 8? Or 12? I appreciate your help so much thank you!!
I am 25 yr old,
T cyp 120mg 2x ew. Arimi. .5 2x ew. HCG 400iu also twice a wk.
Have been on TRT for 2 months now, slowly getting the test level adjusted but close. I'm not ignorant when it comes to test/cycle stuff id say, but Sarms. No idea.
My question is if I purchase each of the 4 named Sarms. The triple stack + Lgd. An run for 14 wks, is there anything i honestly need to run with it if I'm on TRT such as liver supplement or something? The no pct I understand jw if any herbal stuff would help. I take bcaa/fish oil/Mens multi everyday an that's it for that stuff. Should I be taking perhaps other supp. As well?? Also-- what would my off time be if I did go the full 14?? Is 14 more product full if I bust my ass compared to 8? Or 12? I appreciate your help so much thank you!!

