napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clean pizza recipe

Gymjunkie38

Ok I just made this for me and the wife it was amazing so I figured Id share.

Josephs low carb flat bread
100 grams of kraft fat free mozzarella
97percent fat free canadian bacon
Veggies too liking
Plain tamato sauce add garlic and basil and salt to taste

Ends being like 15grams carbs
10 grams fat
40 grams protien
Taste like real pizza no extra cardio required enjoy

You know about josephs huh lol. I do something similar to this for little cheats when I'm cutting. Taste is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G900P

thanks for sharing bro... thats awesome.... very helpful and shows you can enjoy your food and eat healthy at the same time...

Nice looks good. But i may have to add some sausage. Lol

PHURIOUS

I actually love the cauliflower crust the wife makes for her low carb thing. Doctor it up with enough stuff and its awesome. She uses garlic and onion powder and mixes parmigiano with it too before baking the crusts, big difference.

how many calories is the flatbread? i use the whole wheat tortilla for my crust, 80 cal. put sliced up mushrooms, peppers, and jalepenos on it. with the turkey pepporoni. sometimes i'll use the walden farms barbeque to make a bbq chicken style. good stuff.

Veggies too liking

10 grams fat
40 grams protien

Damn that sounds pretty sweet man! I'll be giving this one a try soon. Thanks for sharing!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Veggies too liking

10 grams fat
40 grams protien

This is how I make ours the st Joe's is the shit!!

Phurious Pharma Rep
MBZ5 saves you 5% on any order

how many calories is the flatbread? i use the whole wheat tortilla for my crust, 80 cal. put sliced up mushrooms, peppers, and jalepenos on it. with the turkey pepporoni. sometimes i'll use the walden farms barbeque to make a bbq chicken style. good stuff.
The flat bread is huge it has 100 calories for an entire piece. Half of it is probably the size of the tortilla you are using.. go with this!!!

Phurious Pharma Rep

The only problem is all my local Walmarts used to carry the Joseph's flat breads and pitas, but alas, the discontinued stock :(.

The only problem is all my local Walmarts used to carry the Joseph's flat breads and pitas, but alas, the discontinued stock :(.
Our walmart temporarily got rid if the large flax ones for a while but they have them back...maybe they'll bring them back there's still hope lol

Phurious Pharma Rep

I actually love the cauliflower crust the wife makes for her low carb thing. Doctor it up with enough stuff and its awesome. She uses garlic and onion powder and mixes parmigiano with it too before baking the crusts, big difference.

Try mixing in a scoop of the quest unflavored protien powder too the cauliflower mix works great

The jimmy dean turky sausage crumbles work perfect for this

Yes. Thats what im thinking altho i buy all my meat from the butcher. And i can buy fresh sage sausage from there. Cook it up in some gso and throw it on there.

PHURIOUS

Veggies too liking

10 grams fat
40 grams protien

Yeah I make something similar. I got s used to it that had a slice of home delivered pizza and could not get it down. The dam box had absorbed a shitload of grease. Man is that much grease needed to make a pizza? Plus all of the dam salt! There is a conspiracy to kill us...lol.

Top Bottom