Pizza hut supreme pizza
1 18" slice
660 calories
31 grams fat
69 grams of carbs
29 grams of protien

Most people will eat 2 too 3 pieces. Then wonder why there fat

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

thats just scary... damn... the protein justifies it though right?? LOL thanks for posting

Pizza hut supreme pizza
1 18" slice
660 calories
31 grams fat
69 grams of carbs
29 grams of protien

Most people will eat 2 too 3 pieces. Then wonder why there fat

Damn....and I've ate a whole pizza from there I don't know how many times lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If it was a meatlovers with extra cheese and stuff crust can you imagine then slam a couple large pepsis thousands of calories at once my abs are fading just thinking about it

Got strait from there websites nutrition facts

yes, they are all obligated to post all nutrition facts so its crazy to see how bad shit really is... check sodium content on a burger at a fast food restaurant... thats not even looking at the fat, saturated fat etc... its ridiculous... i had a college nutrition class and they actually showed how much actual fat was ingested off eating out for fast food one night and it nearly made me puke in class along with everyone else... it was so disgusting...

Thats why when I want a burger I get the extra lean ground beef some Ezekiel buns fresh veggies and fat free cheese throw some home cut fries in the oven and way healthier and it actually taste better

Thats why when I want a burger I get the extra lean ground beef some Ezekiel buns fresh veggies and fat free cheese throw some home cut fries in the oven and way healthier and it actually taste better

I'm so strick anymore even that would make me feel guilty....LOL

You can make it work its important too keep focus but alow yourself something once a week make it fit your calories and compensate with a little extra cardio . but over depervation leads too binging and developing eating disorders and bad relationships with food . Ive been around fittness competetors a long time and Ive seen some fucked up shit . plus you wont make any real progress if you destroy your metabolism

You can make it work its important too keep focus but alow yourself something once a week make it fit your calories and compensate with a little extra cardio . but over depervation leads too binging and developing eating disorders and bad relationships with food . Ive been around fittness competetors a long time and Ive seen some fucked up shit . plus you wont make any real progress if you destroy your metabolism

spot on... your more than right... ive put myself through some fucked up shit over the past few years of depriving etc... its not good mentally and i've seen what it can do, not to mention its just not good to deprive yourself of certain nutrients etc... i dont have the best relationship with food either and its from depriving... its a mental battle because there are things i want and i wont let myself have and its hard... what gets me though is that i used to eat a bit more freely... i was still strict but not to this extent and i had my abs as normal etc... i was not on this level but i was partying a lot etc... it was not as serious to me... i was in the gym constantly, doing excessive cardio etc but you can eat things at times that you may not think you can... im just an extremist but your exactly right and im glad you posted that

I understand the depriving yourself with certain foods, but I'm a quantity guy I need to eat!!
I would rather have 2 cups of rice with 6 cups of steamed veggies and 3 ounces of turkey then have the same macro content of a burger and fries.
I'm sure I will mellow after I hit my personal goal but right now I've come too far and want it too bad to stray....;)

I understand the depriving yourself with certain foods, but I'm a quantity guy I need to eat!!
I would rather have 2 cups of rice with 6 cups of steamed veggies and 3 ounces of turkey then have the same macro content of a burger and fries.
I'm sure I will mellow after I hit my personal goal but right now I've come too far and want it too bad to stray....;)

there's nothing wrong with that... i always choose to have the bigger meal thats healthier... bro, i literally have 5-7 servings of vegetables a day so i know what its like to try to eat a bit more yet keep the calories as low as possible... i struggle with eating a lot at a time anyway so i compensate that way..

there's nothing wrong with that... i always choose to have the bigger meal thats healthier... bro, i literally have 5-7 servings of vegetables a day so i know what its like to try to eat a bit more yet keep the calories as low as possible... i struggle with eating a lot at a time anyway so i compensate that way..

I came across a picture online somewhere where somebody showed 3000 calories of fast food and 3000 calories of clean veggies/rice/fish..it was fuckin comical to see them side by side on the same table...

I came across a picture online somewhere where somebody showed 3000 calories of fast food and 3000 calories of clean veggies/rice/fish..it was fuckin comical to see them side by side on the same table...

yes a huge joke to say the least... you get nothing for 3000 with fast food...

Top Bottom