napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Zitexx Pharmacueticals Primobolan Scam

I like to get wined and dined before I get FUCKED. Lol

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Come on guys lets not pick on def to much, I just hurt his feelings by asking him to honestly tell me what his primo was lol. I get a pm saying how he has been honest this whole time and don't appreciate being called a liar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Achilles87 said:
Come on guys lets not pick on def to much, I just hurt his feelings by asking him to honestly tell me what his primo was lol. I get a pm saying how he has been honest this whole time and don't appreciate being called a liar.

Yea dude he has "top competitors" on it haha thats his defense.. Guys that are running 10g of a week of his under dosed garbage, even his test prop is under dosed, which is mainly what was in his 70$/vial "primo"

Sent using Tapatalk

His prop is trash man so is his junk tren ! I called him out and asked him to be honest so what does he do he sends me a pm about it now that's shady in my book. I told him I'd send him some tren that would rock his world, he tells me he has pro bb's in his area running his tren and it is rocking their worlds and that is so strong some people had to stop taking it hahahaha, gotta love the guy

Achilles87 said:
His prop is trash man so is his junk tren ! I called him out and asked him to be honest so what does he do he sends me a pm about it now that's shady in my book. I told him I'd send him some tren that would rock his world, he tells me he has pro bb's in his area running his tren and it is rocking their worlds and that is so strong some people had to stop taking it hahahaha, gotta love the guy

Lol. Ya sure he does. They all say that when challenged.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

He didn't respond to my last pm, he's pulling another hammer lol. I even asked him "not that I would believe it or that it would prove anything" to do a labmax on his primo and he had nothing to say to that. The sad thing is guys are lined up over there to buy his and hammers gear

Ya. Its sad. Both those brands are crap. Hammer has been notoriously caught w bunk tren and var

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Integrity is everything and if a person lacks integrity all the riches in the world cannot make up for it...

Achilles87 said:

Yeah I called him out on the primo on the other thread, and he responded with the suppliers COA. Just because his supplier sends him a good qc report, that doesn't mean shit.

PHURIOUS said:
scurry30 said:
"LAfit" said:
"scurry30" said:
Even the free samples he sent out for testing and reviews came back with some pretty shitty results. I believe it was his test cyp but can't remember for sure. Guys like him will make a mint off of evo because nobody does bloodwork. As long as it shows up in two days and the source has good communication skills, his product is gtg.
Yeah it was his test E that came back with the bad bloods. They are even saying his tren ace is bunk now. Sounds like all his shit is bunk.

That's fucked up because I remember several people posting about how good his tren was. I can almost guarantee that he's still making money even after the bloodwork and lab Max results. I actually remember people questioning the bloodwork and insinuating that it was wrong. WTF??!! If they're still sending him money after these results...they almost deserve to get ripped off.

People see cheap and are over it. Real product costs real money

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Ain't that the truth... That's not just for gear, that's for anything. You take shortcuts and you're bound to step in dogg shit.

Hum I Must be on some kind of Crack, But I know the USPS will give you free boxes an Label's, Ups store use to give away some of their scrap bubble wrap. so you might want to ask around, I know it's not really all that bad as far as shipping. but getting the raw's an other items can cost a nice amount of $$, just my 2 cent's worth, I use to do ebay sales, so i know about the shipping item's use to ship to Canada -Japan, Hong Kong.

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/sub ... g-supplies

Bubble wrap $4.05 15 feet x 16 inches http://www.uhaul.com/MovingSupplies/Pro ... oll?mid=99

Its not even worth the money in savings to brew crap gear.... You lose clients, satisfaction and ultimately just send yourself out of business. Do it right from the start. Spend the extra money on good raws... And dose everything correctly.

NOSrx said:
Its not even worth the money in savings to brew crap gear.... You lose clients, satisfaction and ultimately just send yourself out of business. Do it right from the start. Spend the extra money on good raws... And dose everything correctly.

That would make far too much sense for some though brother... For people like yourself who practice things THE RIGHT WAY that seems easy but unfortunately those same views are not shared amongst everyone but that's why we all look out for each other like we do here!

To whoever reads this that's still at EVO.. ALL this dudes shit is severely under dosed.. Don't worry I still read over there but don't post much.. Eliminate this source from your brain and to anyone you know... No place for scum like this

There is only 1 dude that claims his tren was good...at 900mg/wk...I was still using his deca. Stopped last week. Im starting to think he knew what he was doing...Its not like just 1 bad batch....Its the whole lot of it. I would like to know wht Oil he was using..it was a very smooth oil...LOL, serious though..I wish someone would make real gear with his oil..

PAYRION said:
There is only 1 dude that claims his tren was good...at 900mg/wk...I was still using his deca. Stopped last week. Im starting to think he knew what he was doing...Its not like just 1 bad batch....Its the whole lot of it. I would like to know wht Oil he was using..it was a very smooth oil...LOL, serious though..I wish someone would make real gear with his oil..

You know he doesn't brew himself right? Trust me I know a lot about this guy.. He's just a middleman yet claims to get the best raws that he doesn't even know where they come from.. He'll probably say China or some shit but really the only thing that's raw is when I fuck his girlfriend

KingWizard said:
PAYRION said:

You know he doesn't brew himself right? Trust me I know a lot about this guy.. He's just a middleman yet claims to get the best raws that he doesn't even know where they come from.. He'll probably say China or some shit but really the only thing that's raw is when I fuck his girlfriend

Wow, really? He sure talked a big game, like he was THE man

Hey, not every source has good gear or there would be no market. That's why we have open reviews so we can save our family from buying shit!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Top Bottom