napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primobolan (Methenolone)

Just wanted to know if there is a difference due to consistency. I take 100 mg a day now with 500 test Cyp
I'm switching back to prop I think not sure yet . Waiting to get some labs first

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Yeah.. Im going to break up my dosing as well. Im not pinning all that gear twice a week. Maybe 3-4 times a week dosing schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i run 800 mg per week with 200 mg/ml... so its 2 cc's of just primo each injection day... i always would rather just get it done as quick as i can because i hate pinning... when its only 100 mg/ml, its a bitch to run that high

i run 800 mg per week with 200 mg/ml... so its 2 cc's of just primo each injection day... i always would rather just get it done as quick as i can because i hate pinning... when its only 100 mg/ml, its a bitch to run that high

I hear ya. I may just do it like that.. that's allot of juice.

I hear ya. I may just do it like that.. that's allot of juice.

it is bro, definitely but its the best way to run it and being that its clearly tone of the most expensive compounds, i would never waste it or not run it right... i see guys wanting to run 200-400 and it upsets me because i hate to see something as great as primo go to waste...

it is bro, definitely but its the best way to run it and being that its clearly tone of the most expensive compounds, i would never waste it or not run it right... i see guys wanting to run 200-400 and it upsets me because i hate to see something as great as primo go to waste...

BGS i know has ran it past a gram and loved it. 800 min for me.

800 was good for me. I've never gone over. I think that I prefer 250mg every 3 days. It seems to work well.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

i just go with 400 mg twice a week... its definitely some high volume but i just like to get it over with...

Which is better to help avoid scar tissue? Volume or frequency?

either one will get you over time... you just have to constantly rotate... if you keep abusing the same areas over and over then its just inevitable...

Hello Brothas, waz up Dylan, long time no see.. I'm a newby here but i was very active on Evo and chatted with you a few times.
I'm about to run my next Primo Cycle.. last one was lovely at 800mg/week & 200mg test prop both injected EOD along with proviron and a kick start of 5 weeks of Var.
I no longer trust the source I used to order from Alpha Pharma Primo which is the one I used earlier this year with great results.
I'm debating between "Robo Primo 200mg/ML" or "BGS-Bayer Primo 100mg/ML".
Price is not a concern, which one would you pick and Why?
It'd be nice to pin only 2X/week with the Robo 200MG/ML and do 2ml 2x/week but I'm concerned with PIP and Quality.
Last cycle I had to pin EOD 200mg/primo + 50mg test Prop so 4X/week which is inconvenient.
Advise is appreciated. Thanks

Hello Brothas, waz up Dylan, long time no see.. I'm a newby here but i was very active on Evo and chatted with you a few times.
I'm about to run my next Primo Cycle.. last one was lovely at 800mg/week & 200mg test prop both injected EOD along with proviron and a kick start of 5 weeks of Var.
I no longer trust the source I used to order from Alpha Pharma Primo which is the one I used earlier this year with great results.
I'm debating between "Robo Primo 200mg/ML" or "BGS-Bayer Primo 100mg/ML".
Price is not a concern, which one would you pick and Why?
It'd be nice to pin only 2X/week with the Robo 200MG/ML and do 2ml 2x/week but I'm concerned with PIP and Quality.
Last cycle I had to pin EOD 200mg/primo + 50mg test Prop so 4X/week which is inconvenient.
Advise is appreciated. Thanks

both are excellent quality... i can tell you this with certainty and ive said this now for years.. there are two brands of primo that i can say with certainty are my two favorites and i have ran so many it would blow you mind... one is AY who you cannot find anymore and the other is robolics... bgs makes a very high quality to so you cant go wrong but im currently using robolics and as always, it never disappoints...

Top Bottom