napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK11- newest Sarm

BigJay23

Anybody hear of this stuff YK11
Just reading an article that apparently it is still under research
It's supposed to be the strongest Sarm and Stronger than DHT with minimal side effects with less hair and prostate growth??
I'll post link to article
I'm excited for it but I'm sure it won't be for quite awhile that someone like pure essence will sell this stuff

Re: RE: YK11- newest Sarm

BigJay23 said:
It's supposed to be the strongest Sarm and Stronger than DHT with minimal side effects with less hair and prostate growth??
I'm excited for it but I'm sure it won't be for quite awhile that someone like pure essence will sell this stuff
I've heard of it, but there's not much info out there on it that I've seen. If you have that link, I'd be curious to see it

BigJay23 said:

do yourself a big favor... one, realize that site is ran by sarms1 and only up there to benefit their sales with a fake information site to hit google traffic and block others from advancing... Yes, they have several sites up because they want to block all traffic except redirecting to them and that's how they get sales and stay going..

this sarm is still under studies and is basically illegal to even the chinese right now so anyone selling it has an extremely high probability of misleading you...

Good stuff to know man always looking at new stuff these Sarms are amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigJay23 said:
Good stuff to know man always looking at new stuff these Sarms are amazing

you are really going to be in for a treat as rad and sr become available soon!

So Dylan your saying their getting more powerful, wonder how much longer before the FDA pulls the plug on these?

21infantry said:
So Dylan your saying their getting more powerful, wonder how much longer before the FDA pulls the plug on these?

SARMs are already non-FDA approved. That's why they're all sold as "Research Chemicals, not for human consumption". It's the same loophole created, and exploited, by the peptide industry when the Feds lost their case against Ron Woodruff - the character portrayed by Matthew McConaughey in the film "Dallas Buyer's Club".

21infantry said:

Why would FDA pull the plug on them? They're for "research" not human consumption....

cjaramillo1986 said:
21infantry said:

Why would FDA pull the plug on them? They're for "research" not human consumption....

Most Gear is not intended for human consumption either, but there illegal as hell because people abuse them. I'm not arguing against Gear or Sarms, but the FDA is full of feel good types, with very little common sense. Lets not worry about that and just enjoy the things we have.

BigJay23 said:
Werent pro hormones also?^

I think Prohormones were being sold/marketed under the other long-standing loophole afforded to dietary supplements, not research chemicals. Like most weight loss products there's always that disclaimer on the product packaging: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA".

Pro hormones were not sold as research chemicals and its far different..

YK11 in particular is probably never going to be sold anywhere, or at least any time sooner... its basically a steroid and as I pointed out, even the chinese cannot sell it legally... just because an article is released and something is in testing phases DOES NOT acute it to being sold... there are things in testing every second of every day... i would not take any sort of stock at it up to this point whatsoever unless changes are made to its make up...

if you want to tread some stupid science read my post in steroids titled eq vs tren. Totally crazy.

Top Bottom