napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK11- newest Sarm

BigJay23 said:
Guys a little off topic here
But can I run Ostarine and GW in my pct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, those are the two you can and should be using in pct... you will be able to use sr9009 in pct as well along with mk6777 as soon as they are released but yes, you absolutely can and should use gw and mk in pct

Alright thanks
Including nutrobal was my next question
Only thing left out is s4 to my understanding in pct

A little confused then how much time after pct to jump back on super stack

BigJay23 said:
A little confused then how much time after pct to jump back on super stack

when you run a superstack and complete the mini pct, you need 3-4 weeks off and can jump right back on again...

BigJay23 said:
Guys a little off topic here
But can I run Ostarine and GW in my pct?

Absolutely. As a matter of fact, GW and MK are both ENCOURAGED to be ran in PCT. I include them in all of my PCT recommendations because of how MK aids gain retention and the nutrient partitioning and muscle sparing capabilities of GW

Idk about SARMS1 man. Ive never tried any sarm so my opinion is pretty irrelevant. I do know sarms1 is an evo sponser. Beyond that I don't really know anything about it. I don't here the best things about them though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The only other Sarms company that is suppose to have legit stuff is Sarmsearch and their pricey as they come. So on a value perspective PE blows them out of the water. But in a pinch you can always go with Sarmssearch, my friend only uses Sarmsearch.

21infantry said:
The only other Sarms company that is suppose to have legit stuff is Sarmsearch and their pricey as they come. So on a value perspective PE blows them out of the water. But in a pinch you can always go with Sarmssearch, my friend only uses Sarmsearch.

they are not too bad... they would fall a lot higher on my list than most but the prices they have the nerve with are excruciating to say the least... they annihilate sarms1 though as does most everyone else... what they do is just pathetic to say the least...

TX TERROR said:
Idk about SARMS1 man. Ive never tried any sarm so my opinion is pretty irrelevant. I do know sarms1 is an evo sponser. Beyond that I don't really know anything about it. I don't here the best things about them though.

most people here got jipped by SARMS1 and came from EVO

SpikedEggnog said:
TX TERROR said:

No, you got to be kidding me, no way is there a scumbag element in the fitness and supplementation industry. LoL In this game reputation is everything!

21infantry said:
SpikedEggnog said:
TX TERROR said:

No, you got to be kidding me, no way is there a scumbag element in the fitness and supplementation industry. LoL In this game reputation is everything!

yeah, lets just hope we don't all become scumbags in the process after we ourselves get jipped/robbed

SpikedEggnog said:
21infantry said:
SpikedEggnog said:
TX TERROR said:

yeah, lets just hope we don't all become scumbags in the process after we ourselves get jipped/robbed

To be honest, I take everything with grain of salt these days, unfortuantley I want to believe that people wouldn't screw somebody over a dollar. But what I have seen with my own eyes, tells me people will screw you over for less then a dollar.

21infantry said:
SpikedEggnog said:
21infantry said:
SpikedEggnog said:
TX TERROR said:

To be honest, I take everything with grain of salt these days, unfortuantley I want to believe that people wouldn't screw somebody over a dollar. But what I have seen with my own eyes, tells me people will screw you over for less then a dollar.

yeah, sad part is they are killing people over Cotton..

21infantry said:
SpikedEggnog said:
21infantry said:
SpikedEggnog said:
TX TERROR said:

Yes, unfortunately you are right. These days people will scam you to make a penny. Reputation and earning trust is worth it's weight in gold.

SpikedEggnog said:
21infantry said:
SpikedEggnog said:
TX TERROR said:

I can't speak for people everywhere but i can for what goes on in this community and i flat out guarantee that none of that will ever occur here at anytime... if it is even attempted, trust me, it won't get far

Dylan, i saw what you said earlier about not trusting any companies that are currently selling yk-11, however i just got my hands on some yk-11 from Centurion Labz. I was just wondering what your thoughts were on the risks of taking this product and also your thoughts on Centurion Labz legitimacy as a whole considering they sell numerous other sarms products. Thanks!

J_Dubs said:
Dylan, i saw what you said earlier about not trusting any companies that are currently selling yk-11, however i just got my hands on some yk-11 from Centurion Labz. I was just wondering what your thoughts were on the risks of taking this product and also your thoughts on Centurion Labz legitimacy as a whole considering they sell numerous other sarms products. Thanks!

the fact they call themselves a lab is a joke in itself because they are the furthest thing from it... i HIGHLY and i mean HIGHLY doubt what you have is real YK considering NOONE can even produce or manufacture it yet.. i would use that at your own risk bro... just know they are far from any sort of lab whatsoever

DylanGemelli said:
J_Dubs said:

the fact they call themselves a lab is a joke in itself because they are the furthest thing from it... i HIGHLY and i mean HIGHLY doubt what you have is real YK considering NOONE can even produce or manufacture it yet.. i would use that at your own risk bro... just know they are far from any sort of lab whatsoever

Thanks for the input Dylan! Really appreciate all the help and advice you give!

Dylan. If you want to see the COA. We will show you buddy. We didn't put out the Rad because yes that was too pricey. We don't bs people. Even our post workout protein we have the lab assay to show that we don't amino spike. People will always knock other brands but you have know clue about Centurion Labz. Your are making comments that you have no backing to.

DocNickP said:
Dylan. If you want to see the COA. We will show you buddy. We didn't put out the Rad because yes that was too pricey. We don't bs people. Even our post workout protein we have the lab assay to show that we don't amino spike. People will always knock other brands but you have know clue about Centurion Labz. Your are making comments that you have no backing to.

perhaps your other products are strong, i cant say with certainty either way and i was not trying to convey that in any way but i do know a few things... selling sarms in a capsule in general and trying to make it sound as though it is anywhere near the strength or anything like the experience it should is completely false and just false in every sense of the word.. if you somehow did obtain yk11, which im not asking how, nor do i want to know, then you know some very strong people, so be it, that's excellent but trying to convince anyone that sarms in a pill form are ANYTHING as opposed to being suspended is wrong... you cannot call youself a "lab" when your doing this type of convincing and practice, its not how it works... noone is telling you how to run your business whatsoever and i for one would never go there but i do know whats right and wrong for customers and people i care about here and everywhere and so everyone should be aware of that... if you feel its still strong then that's your belief...

Top Bottom