napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK11- newest Sarm

kylebu said:
DylanGemelli said:
kylebu said:
RickRock said:
You definitely want to stay away from any of the capsulated sarms bro. Stick with the liquid alcohol suspension from a reputable company. There is none better than our forum sponsor here, Pure Essence. The only way you are going to get the right compounds, dosing, and bioavailability is to get it in its intended liquid form from a legit source. It's hard to say what some of these other companies are actually putting in those capsules.

Pure Essence quality and purity is second to none, so I have no doubt you'd be very pleased with them. Their prices are also very competitive, and there is a nice sale going right now as well. Check them out at http://www.pureessencesarms.com

Thanks Rick! Really appreciate the info, saving my ass over here

unfortunately this is just a marketing ploy by several companies who were hammered by the pro hormone ban and have turned their attention to sarms... however they are only 20% bioavailability IF THAT, in capsule form not to mention these are not to be sold as anything other than research chemicals... they are not real sarms in any way bro... pure essence has the best and highest quality you are going to find anywhere...

Finally able to get on their site - thanks for the help and shining some light on the capsules for me, much appreciated brother!

absolutely man... we are always here to help... anything you have question on just let me know bro and i'll make sure you make the decision..

Top Bottom