napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK11- newest Sarm

DocNickP said:
Dylan. If you want to see the COA. We will show you buddy. We didn't put out the Rad because yes that was too pricey. We don't bs people. Even our post workout protein we have the lab assay to show that we don't amino spike. People will always knock other brands but you have know clue about Centurion Labz. Your are making comments that you have no backing to.

All you got to do is research a little, two things that stick out in my mind, for a Sarm to be truly effective it must be suspended in liquid form, that is not even debatable at this point. Second your sourcing a product that for all intensive purposes does not exist in mass qualities and is tightly controlled by the only people who make it. So knowing that the product is not even suspended and lets say you some how did find a legitmate source of this Sarm, you just destroyed a gold mine.

You didn't produce Rad because it was too exspensive, but has abundance in quality. YK not even produced in mass quality and somehow its cheaper to produce. Economics 101 tells me that supply and demand would make YK ten times more exspensive to produce then Rad, just on availability alone.

DocNickP said:
Dylan. If you want to see the COA. We will show you buddy. We didn't put out the Rad because yes that was too pricey. We don't bs people. Even our post workout protein we have the lab assay to show that we don't amino spike. People will always knock other brands but you have know clue about Centurion Labz. Your are making comments that you have no backing to.

Why was these sarms put into capsules? which makes the sarms only a fraction of the bioavailability compared to suspended in liquid, and then there is the question of selling reasearch chemicals in capsule form which is a big red flag in itself.

RickRock said:
DocNickP said:

Why was these sarms put into capsules? which makes the sarms only a fraction of the bioavailability compared to suspended in liquid, and then there is the question of selling reasearch chemicals in capsule form which is a big red flag in itself.

Besides that Centurion Labz and other companies like it, pollute the whole enviorment for everybody else, gets the attention of the FDA. They are marketing themselves as a supplement company. And we wonder why we cant have good products available to us, just because of companies like Centurion Labz.

I think all sites that sell liquids only would say "hey guys, sarms only work in a liquid form!" You have absolutely no facts and are stating opinions. If you are going to give advice on forum, you should give people facts to substantiate what you are saying. You have no credentials to give your opinion. That would be like someone telling me how to go over our lab reviews from our blood draws and that person having no medical schooling at all. Our yk11 has been getting amazing feedback. So I would appreciate you not down playing our company. Opinions in the world of science means nothing. We just spent 3 weeks over seas looking at ostarine lgd Rad and yk11. We are not here to waste time and money.

You guys are plugging your liquid sarms throughout your forums here. You are a business trying to make money. You have promo codes etc. hopefully you guys give people knowledge and not biased answers. Best of luck to all. We hope everyone gets the gains they want God Bless

DocNickP said:
I think all sites that sell liquids only would say "hey guys, sarms only work in a liquid form!" You have absolutely no facts and are stating opinions. If you are going to give advice on forum, you should give people facts to substantiate what you are saying. You have no credentials to give your opinion. That would be like someone telling me how to go over our lab reviews from our blood draws and that person having no medical schooling at all. Our yk11 has been getting amazing feedback. So I would appreciate you not down playing our company. Opinions in the world of science means nothing. We just spent 3 weeks over seas looking at ostarine lgd Rad and yk11. We are not here to waste time and money.

Dude, its in almost every research paper that is peered reviewed and sponsored by huge pharm companies. Its in there own words, spelled out in black and white, you know the companies that produce 99% of medical advancements and have billion dollar budgets. I guess when they come out and say it straight to the face and in black and white that they probably know a thing or two. Why do certain steroids need to be in liquid form? Because that is the structure of the compound. Can you make Test into powder form, yes! Will it be nearly effective, NO!!

DocNickP said:

Wowwwee THREE WHOLE WEEKS???? Are you kidding me??? No credentials?? Nice try... YOU come around like everyone else clueless on what something truly is but because the pro hormone market was destroyed you take something else you have heard of, slap in it a capsule and try to compare it... Show me ONE study where sarms were used in capsule form... Thats right, you cant because it is not meant for that facet... Ive been studying these over five years so trying to feed this is not something your going to do here...

Btw... Rad is the most expensive sarm selling right now even more so than mk677 so please stop trying to insult intelligence... It wont work... Stick with clueless people on this

DylanGemelli said:
Pro hormones were not sold as research chemicals and its far different..

YK11 in particular is probably never going to be sold anywhere, or at least any time sooner... its basically a steroid and as I pointed out, even the chinese cannot sell it legally... just because an article is released and something is in testing phases DOES NOT acute it to being sold... there are things in testing every second of every day... i would not take any sort of stock at it up to this point whatsoever unless changes are made to its make up...

http://www.centurionlabz.com/SARM-YK-11_p_38.html

YK sold by centurion labz...correct me if im wrong but theyre a pretty reputable company, just on the cutting edge of the SARM game...

kylebu said:
DylanGemelli said:

YK11 in particular is probably never going to be sold anywhere, or at least any time sooner... its basically a steroid and as I pointed out, even the chinese cannot sell it legally... just because an article is released and something is in testing phases DOES NOT acute it to being sold... there are things in testing every second of every day... i would not take any sort of stock at it up to this point whatsoever unless changes are made to its make up...

YK sold by centurion labz...correct me if im wrong but theyre a pretty reputable company, just on the cutting edge of the SARM game...

Read the thread, its a crap product. Sarms needs to be delivered in suspension for potency and accurate dosing. Most likely this is 1/3 the potency of a good solid suspended Sarm. Most likely this has Pro Hormones along with some kind of Sarm in it.

21infantry said:
kylebu said:
DylanGemelli said:

Read the thread, its a crap product. Sarms needs to be delivered in suspension for potency and accurate dosing. Most likely this is 1/3 the potency of a good solid suspended Sarm. Most likely this has Pro Hormones along with some kind of Sarm in it.

So then would you say that GW or ostarine in pill form by either chem tek or centurion are BS as well? Just trying to get it straight, was planning on using that combo going into a show but if youre saying they're PH's or mixed with them, im not touching the shit

kylebu said:
21infantry said:
kylebu said:
DylanGemelli said:

So then would you say that GW or ostarine in pill form by either chem tek or centurion are BS as well? Just trying to get it straight, was planning on using that combo going into a show but if youre saying they're PH's or mixed with them, im not touching the shit

Sarms are not effective in pill form, simply put they need to be suspended in liquid. There are several makers of suspended sarms with good reputations. All clinical studies with sarms have been administered in oral liquid form, I have read a few things directly from the researchers that in other form of administration of Sarms can produce as much as 90% less effect.

21infantry said:
kylebu said:
21infantry said:
kylebu said:
DylanGemelli said:

Sarms are not effective in pill form, simply put they need to be suspended in liquid. There are several makers of suspended sarms with good reputations. All clinical studies with sarms have been administered in oral liquid form, I have read a few things directly from the researchers that in other form of administration of Sarms can produce as much as 90% less effect.

Well damn..Ive been taking yk from centurion and monday the 6th will be the start of week 5 out of 6 weeks. Havent seen any crazy results, which made sense to me as its marketed as a myostatin inhibitor, definitely no results that look pro hormone like, or anything i wouldnt have been able to do without the yk, really just a little bit more vascular. What kind of prices are the suspeded sarms? centurion website ranges from around 100-160 i believe..wouldnt mind taking a less effective sarm as long as im not actually getting prohormones...

kylebu said:
21infantry said:
kylebu said:
21infantry said:
kylebu said:
http://www.centurionlabz.com/SARM-YK-11_p_38.html[/url]

Well damn..Ive been taking yk from centurion and monday the 6th will be the start of week 5 out of 6 weeks. Havent seen any crazy results, which made sense to me as its marketed as a myostatin inhibitor, definitely no results that look pro hormone like, or anything i wouldnt have been able to do without the yk, really just a little bit more vascular. What kind of prices are the suspeded sarms? centurion website ranges from around 100-160 i believe..wouldnt mind taking a less effective sarm as long as im not actually getting prohormones...[/quote:3g16wbav]

Sarms are more effective when stacked, try pure essesence thy are running a special right now. Kind of pricy compared to the crap doesn't work but it works and you will see gains that couldn't be seen naturally, its a Anabolic brother,

21infantry said:
kylebu said:
21infantry said:
kylebu said:
21infantry said:
http://www.centurionlabz.com/SARM-YK-11_p_38.html[/url]

Well damn..Ive been taking yk from centurion and monday the 6th will be the start of week 5 out of 6 weeks. Havent seen any crazy results, which made sense to me as its marketed as a myostatin inhibitor, definitely no results that look pro hormone like, or anything i wouldnt have been able to do without the yk, really just a little bit more vascular. What kind of prices are the suspeded sarms? centurion website ranges from around 100-160 i believe..wouldnt mind taking a less effective sarm as long as im not actually getting prohormones...[/quote:3a6j3uzb]

Sarms are more effective when stacked, try pure essesence thy are running a special right now. Kind of pricy compared to the crap doesn't work but it works and you will see gains that couldn't be seen naturally, its a Anabolic brother,[/quote:3a6j3uzb]

Alright thanks for the help, much appreciated! the caps being BS kinda shocked me a bit but happy i came here.

You definitely want to stay away from any of the capsulated sarms bro. Stick with the liquid alcohol suspension from a reputable company. There is none better than our forum sponsor here, Pure Essence. The only way you are going to get the right compounds, dosing, and bioavailability is to get it in its intended liquid form from a legit source. It's hard to say what some of these other companies are actually putting in those capsules.

Pure Essence quality and purity is second to none, so I have no doubt you'd be very pleased with them. Their prices are also very competitive, and there is a nice sale going right now as well. Check them out at www.pureessencesarms.com

RickRock said:
You definitely want to stay away from any of the capsulated sarms bro. Stick with the liquid alcohol suspension from a reputable company. There is none better than our forum sponsor here, Pure Essence. The only way you are going to get the right compounds, dosing, and bioavailability is to get it in its intended liquid form from a legit source. It's hard to say what some of these other companies are actually putting in those capsules.

Pure Essence quality and purity is second to none, so I have no doubt you'd be very pleased with them. Their prices are also very competitive, and there is a nice sale going right now as well. Check them out at http://www.pureessencesarms.com

Thanks Rick! Really appreciate the info, saving my ass over here

kylebu said:
RickRock said:

Pure Essence quality and purity is second to none, so I have no doubt you'd be very pleased with them. Their prices are also very competitive, and there is a nice sale going right now as well. Check them out at http://www.pureessencesarms.com

It's no problem at all brother! I'm here to help, anytime!

kylebu said:
RickRock said:

unfortunately this is just a marketing ploy by several companies who were hammered by the pro hormone ban and have turned their attention to sarms... however they are only 20% bioavailability IF THAT, in capsule form not to mention these are not to be sold as anything other than research chemicals... they are not real sarms in any way bro... pure essence has the best and highest quality you are going to find anywhere...

DylanGemelli said:
kylebu said:
RickRock said:

unfortunately this is just a marketing ploy by several companies who were hammered by the pro hormone ban and have turned their attention to sarms... however they are only 20% bioavailability IF THAT, in capsule form not to mention these are not to be sold as anything other than research chemicals... they are not real sarms in any way bro... pure essence has the best and highest quality you are going to find anywhere...

Finally able to get on their site - thanks for the help and shining some light on the capsules for me, much appreciated brother!

kylebu said:
DylanGemelli said:
kylebu said:
RickRock said:

Finally able to get on their site - thanks for the help and shining some light on the capsules for me, much appreciated brother!

No problem at all brother! Anytime!

Top Bottom