napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

www.rawdynamix.com protein

stets

Absolutely love their protein! Check out their 4blend protein. My personal favorite flavors are blue berry muffin and cinnabun. Also used their creatine and daa. Top notch quality!

stets said:
Absolutely love their protein! Check out their 4blend protein. My personal favorite flavors are blue berry muffin and cinnabun. Also used their creatine and daa. Top notch quality!

I will definitely be checking them out soon. I really enjoy the customization options as well for flavoring and sweeteners, as well as other options

RickRock said:
stets said:

I will definitely be checking them out soon. I really enjoy the customization options as well for flavoring and sweeteners, as well as other options

You won't be disappointed! Been using their protein for about 2 years already

stets said:

Well bro, i ordered three different proteins and flavors today... Blueberry muffin in whey blend, gourmet vanilla in whey blend and gourmet chocolate peanut butter in micro filtered whey isolate... Ill let you know what i think

DylanGemelli said:
stets said:

Well bro, i ordered three different proteins and flavors today... Blueberry muffin in whey blend, gourmet vanilla in whey blend and gourmet chocolate peanut butter in micro filtered whey isolate... Ill let you know what i think

Hope you enjoy it!

Okay assessment time now...

I received my true nutrition order first with their two new flavors of blueberry muffin and mixed berry... The blueberry muffin is one of the worst flavors and such a huge disappointment coming from true nutrition... its nearly unbearable.. just smelling it kind of makes me gag and thats mixing it with fruit, other types of protein etc... its very bad...

the mixed berry is pretty good... its not the strongest but i do enjoy it far more than the other... i probably would not get either again but its a huge disappointment all around from what i expect

of course the quality is there as always and i love the company but these in particular were not was i was expecting at all... in all honesty, all of the flavors that i have purchases since they reformatted things and started messing around with flavors the past few months are not on par with what they were... even the vanilla birthday cake which is not vanilla cake batter is nowhere near what it was...

I just received my order from raw dynamix and the three flavors i tried are the blueberry muffin, chocolate peanut butter and the vanilla... all the gourmet flavors... i have never tried these before but they have an abundance of high quality blends available... i am EXTREMELY pleased with these, so much that I am converting to this website now as opposed to true nutrition... all three flavors are extremely on point, mixability is excellent and packaging was great... the shipping time was a bit longer but it also cost less than true nutrition... The chocolate peanut butter is definitely my favorite but the blueberry muffin tasted like i had envisioned... I use the vanilla for my oat and wheat bran mixing and eggs more so than shakes but i do like a vanilla shake now and then as well.. i am really happy this site was recommended and i want to give a big thanks for that to stets... i would definitely give them a five star rating!

cybrsage said:
U will defiantly check them out, hearing they beat out True Nutrition!

yes, the blueberry muffin is definitely my favorite now... im going to get more of that and try the cinnamon bun next order...

DylanGemelli said:

I received my true nutrition order first with their two new flavors of blueberry muffin and mixed berry... The blueberry muffin is one of the worst flavors and such a huge disappointment coming from true nutrition... its nearly unbearable.. just smelling it kind of makes me gag and thats mixing it with fruit, other types of protein etc... its very bad...

the mixed berry is pretty good... its not the strongest but i do enjoy it far more than the other... i probably would not get either again but its a huge disappointment all around from what i expect

of course the quality is there as always and i love the company but these in particular were not was i was expecting at all... in all honesty, all of the flavors that i have purchases since they reformatted things and started messing around with flavors the past few months are not on par with what they were... even the vanilla birthday cake which is not vanilla cake batter is nowhere near what it was...

I just received my order from raw dynamix and the three flavors i tried are the blueberry muffin, chocolate peanut butter and the vanilla... all the gourmet flavors... i have never tried these before but they have an abundance of high quality blends available... i am EXTREMELY pleased with these, so much that I am converting to this website now as opposed to true nutrition... all three flavors are extremely on point, mixability is excellent and packaging was great... the shipping time was a bit longer but it also cost less than true nutrition... The chocolate peanut butter is definitely my favorite but the blueberry muffin tasted like i had envisioned... I use the vanilla for my oat and wheat bran mixing and eggs more so than shakes but i do like a vanilla shake now and then as well.. i am really happy this site was recommended and i want to give a big thanks for that to stets... i would definitely give them a five star rating!

Well thank you very much for that assessment Dylan! That pretty much seals the deal for me, as I've been on the fence about what protein to go with. I will be going with my own dynamix order very soon myself!

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

Well thank you very much for that assessment Dylan! That pretty much seals the deal for me, as I've been on the fence about what protein to go with. I will be going with my own dynamix order very soon myself!

definitely a winner brother!

Thank you for this link! I've been a True Nutrition guy for awhile now and I've also noticed the flavors getting worse and worse as Dylan mentioned. I'm currently choking down 15LB of vanilla whey right now. After that, I'll be giving raw dynamix a shot and I have high hopes after reading the positive comments in here!

medeiros13 said:
Thank you for this link! I've been a True Nutrition guy for awhile now and I've also noticed the flavors getting worse and worse as Dylan mentioned. I'm currently choking down 15LB of vanilla whey right now. After that, I'll be giving raw dynamix a shot and I have high hopes after reading the positive comments in here!

the new chocolate coconut bar from true nutrition is pretty good but just as you noticed, for some reason the flavors have drastically changed from what they were and its so disappointing considering the track record they have had... this was definitely not a recommended change whatsoever and i hope they get enough complaints to fix it...

im extremely pleased with raw dynamix right now... the blueberry muffin and cinnabun are hits for sure

I am not a big fan of the cinnabun. I like the flavor, but it does not mix up well in my shaker cup. I have the same problem with the true banana flavor from TrueNutrition.

DylanGemelli said:
medeiros13 said:

the new chocolate coconut bar from true nutrition is pretty good but just as you noticed, for some reason the flavors have drastically changed from what they were and its so disappointing considering the track record they have had... this was definitely not a recommended change whatsoever and i hope they get enough complaints to fix it...

im extremely pleased with raw dynamix right now... the blueberry muffin and cinnabun are hits for sure

I plan to get both of those flavored very soon. I think both would be great flavors for my protein pancakes!

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
medeiros13 said:

I plan to get both of those flavored very soon. I think both would be great flavors for my protein pancakes!

the blueberry muffin is so good in oats bro so im sure it will be extremely good in your protein pancakes!

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
medeiros13 said:

the blueberry muffin is so good in oats bro so im sure it will be extremely good in your protein pancakes!

Awesome! Good to hear!

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
medeiros13 said:

Awesome! Good to hear!

i have a coupon code for you... ADMIN that saves 5-10%... not much but anything is nice!

Had a order all setup as I love Blueberries and Muffins, went to check out and bam! Delivery to APO not possible since they don't use the USPS. Damn it!

Top Bottom