Wrestler,bulk cycle

Vambizer

I am a freestyle wrestler my stats are

Height 6 feet 3 inches
Weight 102 kgms
Body fat 20 percent aproxx
U
I have done 2-3 cycles in the past for cutting
But now i am looking foreward to get some serious lean muscle mass hence i decided to cycle
Deca
Test e
Equipose
Along side armidex 1 tab daily and dostinex 0.5 mg 3 times a week
For 12 weeks
I train twice a day for 6 days a week
Calori intake is about 5000 cal

My aim is to pack on some good amnt of muscle on my upper body as i dont get a v tapper that should be there plus i have most of my fat around the belly

Purpose is to make my upper body and arms stronger which is a huge requiremnt in wrestling my legs are pretty good though

Pls help me with your comment on this cycle and pls tell me the ways to minimize the side effects mainly avoid gyno and water retention

Thank u

That's a dangerously high BF for a steroid cycle bro. I suggest cutting down before doing that. I know you've done it before but I still can't recommend it. I will say arimidex looks very high but with your BF it probably needs to be or you will have major water retention and gyno risk. You need caber for sure. What's your cycle history?

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

Sorryy for the stats these are old i just copied it from an old page
Current BF is about 15 percent which is ideally i have to keep to be able to wrestle in my weight catagory
I workout twice a day where i do some compound movements in the morning followed by some cardio
And then in the evening i go through an intense wrestling drill and bouts which last for a minimum of 3 hours so cutting down on my diet will surely kill me

My cycle history has been
Test n winny 10 weeks
Winny anavar clen t3 for some time 8 weeks
Test n dbol 8 weeks where i discontineud dbol after 5 weeks and added anavar
All followed by pcts
Thats abt it
What do think will this cycle be good enough for significant amount of muscle gain

I dropped 5% bodyfat in an hour. Thank you Mega-Shake!

You want to run Test, deca, and EQ but cutting down on your diet is going to be the thing to kill you, eh?

Last edited:
My friend wrestling is a sport which requires tremendous amout of calories per day to be able to workout TWICE a day
Cuting down calories will
1. Change my weight catogary which i dont want( i can increase weight but decreaing it will change the catagory)
2. Afftect the intensity of the workout
3. Fuck the recovery

My purpose of that cycle is to enhance my performance at the same time increase muscle mass
Which i can afford to do

If you are involved in an activity that requires you to have high bf then maybe aas isnt for you. 15% body fat is still alittle risky, should be more in the 12-13 percentile. How long have you been lifting? if less than 4-5 years its still possible for you to acheive your goals naturally? A much safer route (for now) would be sarms

My friend wrestling is a sport which requires tremendous amout of calories per day to be able to workout TWICE a day
Cuting down calories will
1. Change my weight catogary which i dont want( i can increase weight but decreaing it will change the catagory)
2. Afftect the intensity of the workout
3. Fuck the recovery

My purpose of that cycle is to enhance my performance at the same time increase muscle mass
Which i can afford to do

Just a thought – but if you drop down to the 97 kg weight class – wouldn't that be more advantageous? You'd be a beast at the top of that class. You obviously know the inns and outs, and your personal goals in the sport better than any of us – but personally – I would probably run a Rad and GW stack - which would increase fat-free mass, strength, and endurance - all very beneficial for sports like wrestling, boxing, and MMA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a grappling bulk: Test/Deca, Test/Tbol or Test/LGD all if these with GW
For a general grappler: Test/GW/S4, Test/GW/S4/Anavar (lame)
For a pre competition grappler: Test/GW/S4/Winny

@jimbo i had the same thought in mind but whenver i try to cut down to 97 i feel loss of strength and endurance i have been performing well in 125 on international platform and yes i have been lifting for 5 years or so

@markdevito thanks for your advice i think adding gw to my existing stack should do the trick !!!

@jimbo i had the same thought in mind but whenver i try to cut down to 97 i feel loss of strength and endurance i have been performing well in 125 on international platform and yes i have been lifting for 5 years or so

@markdevito thanks for your advice i think adding gw to my existing stack should do the trick !!!

thats definitely going to do a lot for you... keep in mind that not only will it help to keep gains far cleaner but the enhancement you will have when you are wrestling... the amount of endurance you are going to gain is going to probably blow you away... you will not believe the type of performance enhancement you are able to obtain.. GW and RAD would be perfect to add to your stack... i LOVE eq and if you run deca properly and dont go too big on the dosing, you can get so much from it that is far more keepable because your recovery will be far easier.. you will cut out many of the unnecessary side effects.. more is not always better... even if you gain a bit more at a higher dose, wtf good is it if you end up losing it anyway? its far better to feel great, recovery quickly and properly and keep your gains... www.sarmsx.com has the very best GW and RAD you can find... these will fit perfectly into your cycle and for what your doing...

Dylan is absolutely correct, if you use DECA run it modestly. Great gains and excellent recovery help. Plus nandros can cause a wealth of problems if used too high or incorrectly. EQ is another great option and is severely under rated. In combination with GW and test you'd have a pretty sweet grapple stack. Endurance city.

I definitely recommend the addition of GW here. It is a great add on especially considering your sport. If you are acting to do those compounds, keep Deca at 200-300mg per week, EQ at 600-800mg and test at 350-400mg Max. I suggest using Aromasin for estrogen control at 12.5mg EOD

Pct should look like this starting two weeks after last injection

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

As a former wrestler I definitely understwnd tge physical demand and can appreciate you wanting to stay in your weight class to maintain strength and such. Cutting makes wrestling so much tougher. What you should be focusing on is a recomp... maintaining the same weight while adding musvle and losing fat. That is a no brainer.

Thank you folks for the valuable input... Tgis has been very helpful for me and surely looking forward to follow the cycle as suggested by you guys
Thank you

Thank you folks for the valuable input... Tgis has been very helpful for me and surely looking forward to follow the cycle as suggested by you guys
Thank you

here is a layout for you... you can get all your sarms, ancillaries and pct products at www.sarmsx.com

1-16 test cyp 250 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 deca 200-250 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day (arimidex .5 mg eod)
1-16 dostinex .5 mg every three days
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom