napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Worst injuries(illnesses/afflictions)/surgeries, whichever...

8cartman8

......Pain/recuperation/odd/all of the abovethink I'm at the point where I've got to be close to the top with my latest fiasco...but I'll let y'all chime in first..but trust me, mine are bad...

How many more ////// did I need to use, geeze.....

In 2005 I was driving down a country road at 60mph. Cars where ahead of me at a normal distance. Car came right between me and other cars head on also going 60mph. Dead Head on collision. Went up over the car end over end. Rolled into a canal and submerged under water. Didn't get knocked out and held the guy I was working with and myself above the water line. Was trapped by a survey rod in the back if the work truck. Went right next to my stomach in into the dash. Guy was out and got severe concussion. Went the impact hit, the engine came thru the truck firewall and crushed to pieces my right foot and ankle. Also broke the bone in the side of my other foot. From the end over end rolling, ruptured my c3-4 neck disc and my t-8 disk. Couldn't walk for about 6 months and had one surgery to put my foot back together. Then another to remove all the hardware and cut all over it back open. Many different physical therapies. Now can run if I need to but the will always be pain. My neck and back will need surgery eventually but putting that off as long as possible. Neck is always sore and popping. To fix my neck they will go in thru the front of my neck. To fix my back they will need to go thru the side of my ribcage and push everything out of the way. Suckkkksssss

Got jumped in jersey city. Got hit in the face with brass knuckles then hit in the head with a baseball bat while I was knocked out on the ground. Fractured occipital in multiple places as well as a minor skull fracture from the bat. Fun stuff. Nothing good happens in jersey city after midnight.

Holy Hell GTFORMULA that is quite a story!

Man, I have broken my foot, nearly smashed off my thumb, dislocated shoulder, broken knuckles, cracked ribs (cycling is a dangerous sport) had other cyclist ride over me in a race (that sucks)... but I have never really been ill seriously unless you count the one time I got Montezuma's revenge in Mexico.

Holy Hell GTFORMULA that is quite a story!

Man, I have broken my foot, nearly smashed off my thumb, dislocated shoulder, broken knuckles, cracked ribs (cycling is a dangerous sport) had other cyclist ride over me in a race (that sucks)... but I have never really been ill seriously unless you count the one time I got Montezuma's revenge in Mexico.

I've also had multiple fingers and toes broke from cars and other crap. Lower back pain from lifting a transmission when I was 15 lol. Got the Honduras diet from some bad bug and ship out 10 pounds in 3 days there hahaha. Me aND my wife where on a bus going 6 hours to the capital of Honduras to get her k1 visa and it was mid sickness. So I went into the bathroom in the middle of the bus and blew that thing up. Was not normal shit but sickness shit lol. Then the toilet wouldn't flush. Stuck the whole bus up. We were in the front seats and could barely smell it hahahahhaaah

herniated disks in my back for me.Worst thing ever, i still have them, they never fully heal and lifting will never be the same once you get them. exercise will never be the same.ruins everything

herniated disks in my back for me.Worst thing ever, i still have them, they never fully heal and lifting will never be the same once you get them. exercise will never be the same.ruins everything

I hear ya. One in my mid back and 2 in my neck. Sucks for sure.

I've had my tonsils removed (at age 26) and my appendix had to be removed in an emergency less than 2 years ago. Poopy.

I've also had multiple fingers and toes broke from cars and other crap. Lower back pain from lifting a transmission when I was 15 lol. Got the Honduras diet from some bad bug and ship out 10 pounds in 3 days there hahaha. Me aND my wife where on a bus going 6 hours to the capital of Honduras to get her k1 visa and it was mid sickness. So I went into the bathroom in the middle of the bus and blew that thing up. Was not normal shit but sickness shit lol. Then the toilet wouldn't flush. Stuck the whole bus up. We were in the front seats and could barely smell it hahahahhaaah

I pissed myself reading this..no disrespect gt, my wife and I in tears, that shit, pun intended is crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had my tonsils removed (at age 26) and my appendix had to be removed in an emergency less than 2 years ago. Poopy.

Tonsils fuckin' suck as an adult! I had them removed last year...my wife and I are in healthcare, and if it wasn't for that, I don't know how I would've made it..We set up an IV, I'm takin' toradol, decadron, and drinkin' my lortab elixir...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herniated disk at L3-4, ruptured disk at L4-5 which was pushing on the nerve root causing horrible pain and weakness in my right leg. Had a microdiscectomy for the rupture at L4-5 at the end of April. General anesthica, outpatient surgery procedure took about an hour and a half, one hour in recovery and walked out to the car. Two days in the recliner on pain killers, another two days on ibuprofen, no meds after that. Total of 3 and a half months off work. Back in the gym with no residual side effects from the surgery. With the pain relief that i got form the surgery I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Top Bottom