napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Worst Dr I've had

klausisbad

Went to the Dr to get my kidneys checked and just all my routine blood work. Just moved so this a new Dr I've never been to. Get in after waiting 30 min, start telling him I want my kidneys checked because I'm having slight pain. He asks a few questions about urine color. Then says it's probably an std. I say no it's not, I haven't had sex since January and used a condom. He goes you're high risk behavior you probably got something. I said excuse me, how is 1 person in 15 months with a condom high risk. He said it means you've had multiple partners over the years you're high risk. I said that is absolutely absurd I'm not here about that anyhow. I want my lipids, my test, my e2 checked along with the gfr for kidneys. He said why. I said it's routine for me and my trt. He goes what's trt? I said testosterone replacement therapy. Oh that's what the kids call it these days. He said what are you doing? 2 injections a week of 75 to 100mg test cyp. That puts my test around 1000. He said you are way overdoing it and 2 shots is stupid. 1 shot every 2 weeks of 175 is the proper way. I said maybe if you want to feel like shit for a week and have your blood levels up and down. He said that's not how it works. I said that's exactly how it works. Test cyp has a roughly 10 day half life and start diminishing potency after a round day 2. By day 7 it's further down. And you're saying you want once every 14 days. That absolutely will cause a big decrease in blood levels and an e2 spike. Maybe once a week, but every 2 just doesnt even make any sense mathmatically even. He goes all you guys think you know everything I'm the Dr. I said you're clearly not up to modern times on this, you spent maybe 15 min dealing with hormones 40 years ago I think you need to start looking into it more instead of just acting like a know it all. He storms out of room. Assistant comes in tells me to go to lab. Get bloods done. Go back. He says I told you you were doing way too much. Your test is 1100. High is 800. If you go over 800 you'll have roid rage. I started laughing. He said the last guy that had test as high as you beat up a cop and bit his finger off. I went and that was because oftestosterone? He said yes. You need to stop this nonsense you don't know what you're doing. I said I actually do, now what were my e2 levels? We didn't test those. I said what I told you to. We don't just test for that here. I said I don't care what you usually do I said twice I wanted that checked. He goes I'm not arguing with you I'll refer you to an endocrinologist to fix this. I said there's nothing to fix, it's routine blood work for my own records. I know more what to do about any of this then you do apparently and I can't believe you would completely disregard a test a patient asked for. Now what about my kidneys? We didn't test for that either, we did an std screening. I went what the fuck is your deal. You listened to nothing I said and have disregarded all my information to do what you wanted which is not how this works. I'm finding a new Dr. And I left. This shit is beyond frustrating. Just wanted to vent guys. Haha

Last edited:
LMFAO... roid rage over 800 huh... LOL i guess im fucking raging right now man... just fucking RAGING LOLLLL what an IDIOT... you need a different doctor that has HALF a brain

Gotta love some of these doctors and their half wit brains lol. Roid rage at over 800ng/dl? Hmmm ok lmao

Perfect example of someone talking right out of their ass

Lol, i would have been beside myself. If he thinks 1 partner in 15 months with a condom is high risk, he should have me in my 20's.

Why not order your own bloods through privatemdlabs?

Lol, i would have been beside myself. If he thinks 1 partner in 15 months with a condom is high risk, he should have me in my 20's.

exactly, then i guess im just a fucking disaster beyond belief... i mean, fuck, on his terms, i dont even know what i would be considered

Dont worry Brother... doctors are some of the most stupid human beings on earth seriously.. They live in a very small thinking box they are not able to think by themselves... and there's nothing you can do to change how they think. It sucks it gotta be like that, but doctors aren't really smart at all goes for 90% of them.. They got a wide knowledge about different things but they dont know shit about one specific thing..

You're telling me man. I calm my shit the last year and don't feel the need to mess with any of these whores out there, but apparently I'm the whore ���� I usually do those labs but since I moved nearest is 4 hours away :(

Last edited:
Dont worry Brother... doctors are some of the most stupid human beings on earth seriously.. They live in a very small thinking box they are not able to think by themselves... and there's nothing you can do to change how they think. It sucks it gotta be like that, but doctors aren't really smart at all goes for 90% of them.. They got a wide knowledge about different things but they dont know shit about one specific thing..
There are some great doctors out there. It's jist finding them. Unfortunately a lot of the GPs are clueless about endocrinology, because they literally get one chapter over a course of a few days on it through med school....then they go and make all these scripts to people not knowing a fucking thing what they are doing.

Going with an Endocrinologist is obviously the most likely route to get treated correctly

There are some great doctors out there. It's jist finding them. Unfortunately a lot of the GPs are clueless about endocrinology, because they literally get one chapter over a course of a few days on it through med school....then they go and make all these scripts to people not knowing a fucking thing what they are doing.

Going with an Endocrinologist is obviously the most likely route to get treated correctly

Mine looked at me all weird when I asked for bloodwork on my lipids, liver values, testosterone and estrogen. She was like: "the female hormone?"

I was like: "yes, men have it too, and we don't want it to go out of whack."

She went like "really??" and she took the weekend to look into it (and she got me the test anyway) And after I got my results, she told me she learned alot and wished she had known everything she read up on after I told her about it. Now she knows what I will be asking for next time :)

They are not all bad, but if you don't know what you are talking about, don't act like you do. That is it.

Mine looked at me all weird when I asked for bloodwork on my lipids, liver values, testosterone and estrogen. She was like: "the female hormone?"

She went like "really??" and she took the weekend to look into it (and she got me the test anyway) And after I got my results, she told me she learned alot and wished she had known everything she read up on after I told her about it. Now she knows what I will be asking for next time :)

They are not all bad, but if you don't know what you are talking about, don't act like you do. That is it.
Absolutely bro, and if you talk to them intelligently and voice your concerns in a way that is professional and makes logical sense, many will work with you and understand that you may actually know something that they don't.

they are just not fully educated in all areas but they ACT like they do and hey, a lot of salesmen are taught to do that to make a sale, but this IS NOT ABOUT MAKING A FUCKING SALE... its about peoples' health... thats why when i get a question i dont know i make damn sure i get all the right answers before just spewing out bull shit to try to look smarter than i am... no human has the answer to everything

I found an amazing doc. Took a while but I’m going to cry when I have to change it up.
You just have to feel them out. I’m going to ask mine for a recommendation in the area I move to.

Top Bottom