napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Workout Plan

kizame

Greetings, I would like to know what muscles do you guys workout in the week by day and the rest days when on juice. I know the body get used to routines so is good to mix the muscles but I would like to see and example from you guys, thanks in advance.

Man it's really no wrong way because you have to constantly change it....but here's my schedule lately
Mon: chest/calves
Tuesday biceps/triceps
Wednesday: back/thighs
Thursday:shoulders/outer sweeps of thighs
Friday:chest
Rest Fri n Sat.
Also try to incorporate abs eod/cardio

I will also note that I concentrate on forearms during biceps day and traps during shoulder day

ok I was wondering if the training of the muscle would change for example hitting the same muscle 2 times per week

When you are on cycle the only important thing is to take advantage when it hits. You will be stronger, so you make sure and use more weight and/or more sets and /or more reps. I usually go to a grueling 8x8 routine that is heavy duty.So I add weight and sets, but do less reps. I like the fact that whie I am strong I use all new larger amounts of weight. I still use my fav exercise, lke bent barbel rows,lat pull downs,preacher curls,alternating dumbell curls,etc. Still my big power moves,squats,deads, some dumb inclines.It makes it more fun to use your fav exercises and yet use all time new high weights. That right there tickles me in the tummy!

The next most important thing...to me, is to be sure I get 2-3 grams of protein per lb. I am 210lbs so right around 250 grams per day.Then I graze on salads,fruit,oats,nuts etc.

ok I was wondering if the training of the muscle would change for example hitting the same muscle 2 times per week

Some people train muscle groups 3 times a week. Likewise some twice n some once...this is dependent on how to recover/respond...you will have to experiment and find which works best for you

Some people train muscle groups 3 times a week. Likewise some twice n some once...this is dependent on how to recover/respond...you will have to experiment and find which works best for you

hell yeah...if you can re-group then hit it often.That is another thing that aas bring to the table...recovery!

alright I'll hit them twice a week and see how I respond, thanks for all the info and time guys.

Monday: Legs/Glutes (gotta have a ass the ladies admire lol)
Tuesday: Chest/ Tri's
Wednesday: Back/Bi's
Thursday: Shoulders/Delts
Friday: Legs

Keep in mind after a bit I switch it up by working what I "feel" needs to be worked for a break. That lasts about a week, or two and then I'm back on routine. I work the shit outta everything though. I know everyone says 45 minutes is all you need, but I go pretty heavy and have to get my wind back on some days so it might be two hours versus 45 minutes. Always soaked in sweat and always pumped as fuck. I love the fuckin iron.

Monday: Legs/Glutes (gotta have a ass the ladies admire lol)
Tuesday: Chest/ Tri's
Wednesday: Back/Bi's
Thursday: Shoulders/Delts
Friday: Legs

Keep in mind after a bit I switch it up by working what I "feel" needs to be worked for a break. That lasts about a week, or two and then I'm back on routine. I work the shit outta everything though. I know everyone says 45 minutes is all you need, but I go pretty heavy and have to get my wind back on some days so it might be two hours versus 45 minutes. Always soaked in sweat and always pumped as fuck. I love the fuckin iron.

That comes with experience.We use to call it an instinctive workout

I don't plan anything. I do what needs to most work or whatever hasn't seen work the longest. It's just however I feel that day

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

I used to do that same thing, but I found myself in a rut. I plateaued at 226 pounds. I feel you tend to forget things that way, at one point I found myself inadvertently leaving out all my feeder muscles. Forgetting to eat when needed... obviously you gotta have a systematic approach to not having a system lol. Planning to plan loosely, or plan fluidly so to say.

Everybody is a little different on what works for them. I personally do an upper body/lower body split alternating and workout just 3 days per week so every body part is hit every 5 days

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom