napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

WOOT! Footie season again today!!!

PAYRION

Today Premier League Football starts! Chelsea FC!!! I know there are not many fans here but I LIVE for this shit! UP the BLUES!

Well The mighty Chelsea Tied today with 1 man down...Thibaut Courtois, the Goal Keeper got red carded and had to leave the game..Not the start we wanted but this is gonna be one hell of a season!

Haha yeah Barcelona was the first team I've ever watched on tv as a kid since then I've been a fan. Why did he get get red carded?

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

He tried to avoid a Tackle and straight leg spiked the striker in the gut. It was a fair call I guess. That was the penalty kick that tied up the match. Its noit often you see a goalie get red carded!

I very rarely watch football nowadays but back in the late 90s I used to be a big Chelsea fan when they had Zola, DiMatteo, Dennis Wise and other great players.

I also used to support AC Milan but I guess they've been really bad in the last few seasons.

dawnfader said:
I very rarely watch football nowadays but back in the late 90s I used to be a big Chelsea fan when they had Zola, DiMatteo, Dennis Wise and other great players.

I also used to support AC Milan but I guess they've been really bad in the last few seasons.
The 90s are when I got into it. I was living in Bham, al and a friend, an English fellow from an Oi! band called Condemned 84, Was an original Chelsea Headhunter firm member, an Original hooligan. I was already a footie fan but after seeing the old photos and hearing the old stories I fell in love with the football culture. Havent looked back since.

Viva John Terry
Viva John Terry
Could've won the cup
But he fucked it up
Viva John Terry
United!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

65bc67b60898c7bdfcf35efa804a0e98.jpg
cb58f6103d773828090a7b48c2cd87ab.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom