napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Woke up this morning and decided I owned the fuckin world...

RIP to the people that died and thank you to the two policeman​ who shot the terrorist fucker dead

It's never too late to reinvent yourself!

Hey 44, did not mean that directed at you for something you said. Since we are in the time of Lent now, which is about following Christ to the cross and for us to pick up our own cross too and make the journey, because everyday we wake up to, he has given us another chance. Your inspiration motivated me to be inspirational. I know you're a good soul. - your brother from another mother!

Last edited:
By the way, i'm at a disadvantage here sometimes at communicating because texts, emails, stuff gets lost in translation sometimes. I have not had that problem just here. Can't count the times the wife came home and asked, what the hell did you mean!? Lol

Hey 44, did not mean that directed at you for something you said. Since we are in the time of Lent now, which is about following Christ to the cross and for us to pick up our own cross too and make the journey, because everyday we wake up to, he has given us another chance. Your inspiration motivated me to be inspirational. I know you're a good soul. - your brother from another mother!

It's all good, sometimes I see things a certain way due to my asshole nature. All is well bro.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was The 44, and Gainz followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill gyms with sword, and with protein and with hypertrophy, and with the beasts of the earth garnered in tank tops.

Last edited:
We're all very fortunate to even be able to sit here and utilize this forum, talk freely and improve ourselves. Make the most of it. Lord knows some folks would give anything to be as fortunate as us. Let's use it as a tool to improve and help others.

GET JACKED MY FRIENDS.
I'm very grateful for this group. Like the other brother said, I'm not on Facebook that much, I'm here. Motivation and gainz!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Wow! Putting Job's name to it. Man, if only some other brothers knew what Job went through...

And each of us has undergone some struggle and adversity, but we should all know NOT to forsake our Father. Life is tough, but we are tempered in steel. Good to see someone up on the Bible. Like I said, I may not preach it, but we all live it.

Likewise! The Holy Spirit got to me back in '09. I know you know the acronym: B-asic I-nstructions B-efore L-eaving E-arth. Everything, everything about life is in that book.

Likewise! The Holy Spirit got to me back in '09. I know you know the acronym: B-asic I-nstructions B-efore L-eaving E-arth. Everything, everything about life is in that book.

Lol, that's fitting. I'm jumping off the Bible train now, my horns are starting to burn. Good talking with ya.

Lol! Awesome. Have a good evening. Likewise. Enjoyed leg day today. Leg day is so important though!

Top Bottom