napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Woke up this morning and decided I owned the fuckin world...

44YOGearHead

Woke up to a text from NY. My pussy responded "Feeling better at 52%" or something to that effect.
What the fuck did NY have to say??? 'Brother some die without ever feeling 52%. Get up and kill the day."

I thought about every mother fucker in a wheel chair, everyone missing a limb, anyone unable to be and do half the shit we do and I swear to God tears came my eyes and I realized I own the fucking world today. Thank you NY that's why you're my mother fucker!!!

Getting dressed and heading the fuck out this bitch in less than 20 min. my fuckin throat hurts from yelling shit now. It's a good day to be God's children. PUT YOUR FOOT IN LIFE'S ASS ALL DAY TODAY BROTHERS!!!

The world will be walking down the street with three shoes on today.....two on it's feet and one up it's ass!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Woke up to a text from NY. My pussy responded "Feeling better at 52%" or something to that effect.
What the fuck did NY have to say??? 'Brother some die without ever feeling 52%. Get up and kill the day."

I thought about every mother fucker in a wheel chair, everyone missing a limb, anyone unable to be and do half the shit we do and I swear to God tears came my eyes and I realized I own the fucking world today. Thank you NY that's why you're my mother fucker!!!

Getting dressed and heading the fuck out this bitch in less than 20 min. my fuckin throat hurts from yelling shit now. It's a good day to be God's children. PUT YOUR FOOT IN LIFE'S ASS ALL DAY TODAY BROTHERS!!!
Inspirational words bro! Appreciate what you got and go kill some shit in the gym!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

All we need now is an inspirational pic by dorin

REKT!!!

giphy.gif

I love this forum! Always full of good info and inspiration! I love it so much that I deleted Facebook and just follow this forum instead!! Thanks 44! I needed to hear this today!

Just remember, the giant universal override, as our time here is just smaller than the dust we came from, hence we will return to. As in the good book, "what good is it to gain the whole world and forfeit the soul?"

It's funny because we all were at one time that little kid and it did happen to us too! We can look back on it and laugh.

Just remember, the giant universal override, as our time here is just smaller than the dust we came from, hence we will return to. As in the good book, "what good is it to gain the whole world and forfeit the soul?"

Suddenly there is a drizzle on the motivation. We all know that our time on Earth is limited and only Our Heavenly Father and Great Architect of The Universe knows the day we return home to his loving embrace... but no one is forfeiting their soul. Where did that fit into this bro??
The exact text from THE KING JAMES BIBLE in Matthew 16:26 (the only Bible I will read) states: 'For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?'
Now The 44 translates this as such as should everyone (because I'm just that smart) "You can have and prize all the worldly goods and riches one can amass, but when you die what matters is how rich your soul was/is with love and righteous character." So to quote scripture on a forum oddly enough talking about 'so called illegal performance enhancing drugs' is a bit weird to me. I stated that what NY said to be provoked thought within myself, I never seek to place myself above another man's ambition, unless he intends to do me ill will. I do however aspire to be someone of character within my own moral boundaries and stand upright and erect before both God and man. If someones plight can inspire you to live beyond your self inflicted limitations and imposed boundaries then use it for what it should be used for.
When I went off to war I had what I called an acceptable limb loss chart. Sad, but true. I knew that God willing I would accept and embrace certain losses and not accept to live with others if left a finger to squeeze a trigger. What I can guarantee you is this, The 44, even minus some legs would still wheel his ass to the gym and beat it to within an inch of it's life simply because of what and who I am. Perhaps your quoting scripture wasn't intended to incite such thought, but I am well versed in the Bible and stand firm in my faith. I am far from perfect, I am embellished, but I am His creation as are we all. So I hope that you weren't attempting to make me seem more vain than I am, or absent of thought when it came to the context of my original message.

I was yards from the terrorist attack in Indonesia today, 4 dead

It's never too late to reinvent yourself!

I was yards from the terrorist attack in Indonesia today, 4 dead and 20 injured! That's all the motivation i need to make the most of what time i have left, time to go to the gym.

Top Bottom