napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Woah Nelly abnormal results!

21infantry

So I decided to go on a mini cycle, 350 mg of sust, and 50mg of Winny for 8 weeks. Week 3 and I'm up 15 lbs and it's not water weight as I crushed my estrogen. Anybody got any insight? I was running 400/400 Test/Decca and didn't see these results in 14 weeks.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

In my opinion no one is going to put 15lbs of muscle on in 3 weeks!! I think its more related to crushing your estrogen as some people get the same symptoms with low estrogen as they do with high estrogen. As with all hormones it’s about balance and when you tip the balance in any extreme way there will symptoms and each person will experience different symptoms!

In my opinion no one is going to put 15lbs of muscle on in 3 weeks!! I think its more related to crushing your estrogen as some people get the same symptoms with low estrogen as they do with high estrogen. As with all hormones it’s about balance and when you tip the balance in any extreme way there will symptoms and each person will experience different symptoms!
Well I just add and add, as this is probably my 15th cycle I've never seen anything like it

But I agree with you, 15 lbs in three weeks is possible for the genetic freaks on high doses. So something is going on had my blood drawn last week and doctor told me everything look good except a little high colsesterol and hight test levels.

Glycogen saturation into muscle cells. Happens with some people. As stated 15 lbs of muscle is anatomically impossible in 3 weeks unless you are severely undersized and have muscle wasting. For anybody carrying decent muscle mass, a good cycle might yield you 5 lbs of muscle total in 3 months in a perfect scenario. Also you can absolutely retain water with crushed estrogen. It's a misconception that you can't. Thete are other variables to retaining water besides estrogen levels

But I agree with you, 15 lbs in three weeks is possible for the genetic freaks on high doses. So something is going on had my blood drawn last week and doctor told me everything look good except a little high colsesterol and hight test levels.

I don’t even think the so called genetic freaks can put on 15lbs of muscle in 3 weeks!! In my opinion I think you need to get your estrogen back within YOUR range that you the feel the best at!

Glycogen saturation into muscle cells. Happens with some people. As stated 15 lbs of muscle is anatomically impossible in 3 weeks unless you are severely undersized and have muscle wasting. For anybody carrying decent muscle mass, a good cycle might yield you 5 lbs of muscle total in 3 months in a perfect scenario. Also you can absolutely retain water with crushed estrogen. It's a misconception that you can't. Thete are other variables to retaining water besides estrogen levels
Thanks Carmel and Rick, so you think it's just glycogen going on here. I'm not worried as my bloods look good and I feel good. Just curious as what's going on, got to keep on top of things. Either way feel like a Titan.

I don’t even think the so called genetic freaks can put on 15lbs of muscle in 3 weeks!! In my opinion I think you need to get your estrogen back within YOUR range that you the feel the best at!
Best cycle as I said was that Decca cycle, I gained a lot of nice size and kept most of it. I'm well beyond the size range where even 6lbs of muscle mass is probably possible on a cycle. Maybe just wishing for miracles.

Best cycle as I said was that Decca cycle, I gained a lot of nice size and kept most of it. I'm well beyond the size range where even 6lbs of muscle mass is probably possible on a cycle. Maybe just wishing for miracles.

I think we all wish would could put on that much muscle that fast brother! Have you changed your nutrition over the last few weeks? Increased carbs or sodium? Decreased potassium?

I think we all wish would could put on that much muscle that fast brother! Have you changed your nutrition over the last few weeks? Increased carbs or sodium? Decreased potassium?
I have increased carbs for sure nothing much else has changed, so that explains a little bit of the weight gain, carbs love water. But I'm suprised it's this constant.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I have increased carbs for sure nothing much else has changed, so that explains a little bit of the weight gain, carbs love water. But I'm suprised it's this constant.

Sounds like that could be the reason for such a change in weight. For every gram of carbs stored it attracts approx 3 grams of water. Bodybuilder, fighters and and sport that requires a drastic weight cut add anywhere from 5-15lbs if not more in a 24-48 hour period after restocking glycogen stores!!! I still think you should not neglect monitoring your estrogen level and get that back within range!! Just my opinion brother!

Maybe you just need to take a big crap. Happens to me sometimes if I don't get in enough fiber.

Yes that has a lot to do with it I'm sure. In the 24 hours following my show I gained 22 lbs. Of course there was water, but I was still very tight and lean. The excess carbs and caloric intake caused a big rebound on my body and since I just came off of two months of poverty calories my body held onto every ounce of could....a survival tactic. I had never seen myself so big in my life....but it was very very temporary

Thanks guys had my bloods drawn yesterday should know more today, I lost about 5lbs since I wrote that post. Looks like carbs and maybe estrogen are the culprits

Top Bottom