Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Winstrol/ Test cycle , followed with PTC

nicosomt

New member
Member
Hey Dylan ! A fan of yours here for the UK you’re videos are educational and so informative!

Just to clear a few things up I hope you can help and I haven’t annoyed you!!

Winstrol and Test cycle for 6 Weeks , you Recommend to take it along side with MK 2866 for joint pain/ discomfort and GW501516 for cholesterol which is fine.

But then watching you’re PCT information videos you again recommend to run MK2866 and GW501516 along side you’re clomid/ novla etc but you said around 6 Weeks of MK2866 can be suppressive??
Surely I would be taking to much of it because i would be taking it during my cycle and PCT.

Really sorry if this has annoyed you or I’m being a pain.

Hopefully you can help me ! Thankyou for all the advice also 🙌🏻🙌🏻
 
first of all... test and winstrol would never only be 6 weeks... you only run mk2866 in pct 4 weeks, not 6 weeks and i would never recommend anyone run a pct that would hinder their recovery bro, that makes no sense whatsoever and rather insulting to insinuate... if you have a break of four weeks from it before pct then its completely fine...
 
Hey Dylan ! A fan of yours here for the UK you’re videos are educational and so informative!

Just to clear a few things up I hope you can help and I haven’t annoyed you!!

Winstrol and Test cycle for 6 Weeks , you Recommend to take it along side with MK 2866 for joint pain/ discomfort and GW501516 for cholesterol which is fine.

But then watching you’re PCT information videos you again recommend to run MK2866 and GW501516 along side you’re clomid/ novla etc but you said around 6 Weeks of MK2866 can be suppressive??
Surely I would be taking to much of it because i would be taking it during my cycle and PCT.

Really sorry if this has annoyed you or I’m being a pain.

Hopefully you can help me ! Thankyou for all the advice also ��������

What's your full stats and experience bro? We can't give you steroid advice without it, and right now you are way off base with a few things
 
Top Bottom