napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol only cycle (no test sarms ,armidex or clomid)

sealrunner said:
I went hunting this morning and thought about this post, my question is do you have enough money to cycle? I swear I'm not talking down to you, please don't get upset I come from a very humble family. I mean do you have enough money for ancillaries, syringes, needles, food, health supplements (Vitamins and minerals) and god forbid if you get sick can you afford a doctor and the time off work for being sick? Absolute worst case scenario can you afford legal representation in your country?

I don't buy you can't get what you need into your area, ANYTHING can be bought for the correct price and the right man on your job. I respectfully recommend you look at what your ultimate end game is because I promise you anything you can get with JUST winny at your level you can get without it with he right determination and right strategy.

The other problem is what are you going to do when you come off? Yea, yea I know you know about PCT but I mean where are you going after your cycle with your training. If you can't reach you goal without the drugs how are going to reach them after you've come off and your health is worse because of it?

We all know you can do better without the drug, at this moment in time. This place is a wealth of information other than just about steroids stick around and read. I realize that if you're going to do it, you're going to do it but for the love of Christ don't do it wrong and make us all look bad.

Very well said... I know first hand that anything can be bought at any time anywhere... ANYWHERE... I also know that if you cannot do things as they are supposed to be, if your dependent upon a drug to do the work etc. then this IS NOT the lifestyle for you... You don't have to be a millionaire to run cycles by any means but if you have to cut corners or cannot fulfill the obligation and respect to the compounds and chemicals then you need to wait until you can or your setting yourself up for far more problems than benefits... Noone here is going to advise to do that in any way...

sealrunner said:
I went hunting this morning and thought about this post, my question is do you have enough money to cycle? I swear I'm not talking down to you, please don't get upset I come from a very humble family. I mean do you have enough money for ancillaries, syringes, needles, food, health supplements (Vitamins and minerals) and god forbid if you get sick can you afford a doctor and the time off work for being sick? Absolute worst case scenario can you afford legal representation in your country?

I don't buy you can't get what you need into your area, ANYTHING can be bought for the correct price and the right man on your job. I respectfully recommend you look at what your ultimate end game is because I promise you anything you can get with JUST winny at your level you can get without it with he right determination and right strategy.

The other problem is what are you going to do when you come off? Yea, yea I know you know about PCT but I mean where are you going after your cycle with your training. If you can't reach you goal without the drugs how are going to reach them after you've come off and your health is worse because of it?

We all know you can do better without the drug, at this moment in time. This place is a wealth of information other than just about steroids stick around and read. I realize that if you're going to do it, you're going to do it but for the love of Christ don't do it wrong and make us all look bad.

i do come from a humble family but the problem is i don't get anything above my pocket money that is $150 (and i cant say to my dad i need money for drugs)
but prices here are cheap armidex 1mg*10 cost $12 nov-10*10 cost $2
winny $23(oral 10mg*100) dball $11(10*100) test-e $500 (all of good quality)

sealrunner said:

i do come from a humble family but the problem is i don't get anything above my pocket money that is $150 (and i cant say to my dad i need money for drugs)
but prices here are cheap armidex 1mg*10 cost $12 nov-10*10 cost $2
winny $23(oral 10mg*100) dball $11(10*100) test-e $500 (all of good quality)
$150 is just for my pocket money i can eat whateva i want and how much i want there is no restriction i am already supplementing with glutamine creatine l carnitine
"ssn "fat burners protein whey (75%) and multivitamins
what i know is ,last 6 months i have noticed drastic increase in my power i used to do 30lbs dumble curl now i can do 70lbs increased biceps from around 13 inches to 15.5 inches
my bench have also increased
but fat% is where i am struck i know my stats are not high but i am ok i improved

thats why i posted it here i have supplier number in my contact list but didnt placed the order
all the info i got about winny told me that it can cause hair loss ,joint pain and liver if taken oral
and i was ready for that i was going to order both oral and depot so that it does not hurt my liver that much (alternating one day injection other day oral) nothing told me about sex problem
i was here to ask the health risk
i am healthy person i i take
Indian gooseberry emblic juice daily http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyllanthus_emblica
beetroot juice daily ( before workout)
whey glutamine creatine l carnitine

Im just being real here bro but this has far more than disaster written all over it... seriously bro... you have me and everyone else here really concerned...

DylanGemelli said:
Im just being real here bro but this has far more than disaster written all over it... seriously bro... you have me and everyone else here really concerned...
really thanks i am not gonna cal my supplier till i reach atleast 12% that would take time
thanks no winny or anything now

What is your total calorie intake for the day? If you are not eating enough your body will retain fat in preparation for food shortage.

If you are aggressively trying to lose weight you still need a minimum of 1760 calories a day for your body size.

I also recommend following your macros.

You can go the low carb route and shoot for Ketosis or include carbs and watch your macros closely (recommended).

Your body can adapt to being fueled by either fat or carbs, but it can not be fueled by both at the same time. If you are taking in an abundance of both fat and carbs you will build a surplus and not lose weight even if you reduce calories (to a certain extent).

I would recommend following your macros closely. It is sustainable and will keep your energy levels high.

My suggestions for you:
-1760 calories per day broken into 6 smaller meals.
-Each meal consisting of approximately 43g of carbs, 16g protein, 7g fat (shoot for 5-6g of fiber too, it helps process the protein effectively) for a total of 293 calories each meal.
-The total amount of each macro for the day should be 257g carbs, 93g protein, 40g fat (30-38g fiber).

Another helpful app is My Fitness Pal. You can go into setting and adjust the macros under goals. You can then see a pie chart (as well as full breakdown) of your progress through the day under the nutrition tab.

Shoot to hit these macros each meal but more importantly balance out those macros by the end of the day.

Some tips on hitting macros:
Eat as many whole foods as possible.
Vegetables, Meat & Nuts

To increase carbs you will need to use rice and oats (I prefer steel cut for the slower digestion)

Eat leaner meats to keep you fat percentages low and try to get most of your fats from nuts and avacados.

To hit your protein levels use the protein supplement of your choice (pay attention to quality ingredients, carbs...) and add low fat greek yogurt and cottage cheese to increase protein.

Be careful with how many fruits you are eating too. Veggies are better. Save the fruits for post workout.

rockstaraditya18 said:
DylanGemelli said:
really thanks i am not gonna cal my supplier till i reach atleast 12% that would take time
thanks no winny or anything now

This right here is what gains you respect man because you LISTENED and are RATIONAL... You have no idea how much respect you get from this man... Listen, just because you are not in the right position for steroid use DOES NOT MEAN there are not plenty of other options between sarms, peptides, even just regular natural supplements... It all depends on given circumstance and goals and we can help to get you on the right track on any of this bro...

thanks guyz i didn't thought i will be replied directly by you guyz thanks
couldnt reply coz i am not well
i have some question about diet chart and nutrition
should i start new thrread ?

william32 said:
What is your total calorie intake for the day? If you are not eating enough your body will retain fat in preparation for food shortage.

If you are aggressively trying to lose weight you still need a minimum of 1760 calories a day for your body size.

I also recommend following your macros.

You can go the low carb route and shoot for Ketosis or include carbs and watch your macros closely (recommended).

Your body can adapt to being fueled by either fat or carbs, but it can not be fueled by both at the same time. If you are taking in an abundance of both fat and carbs you will build a surplus and not lose weight even if you reduce calories (to a certain extent).

I would recommend following your macros closely. It is sustainable and will keep your energy levels high.

My suggestions for you:
-1760 calories per day broken into 6 smaller meals.
-Each meal consisting of approximately 43g of carbs, 16g protein, 7g fat (shoot for 5-6g of fiber too, it helps process the protein effectively) for a total of 293 calories each meal.
-The total amount of each macro for the day should be 257g carbs, 93g protein, 40g fat (30-38g fiber).

Another helpful app is My Fitness Pal. You can go into setting and adjust the macros under goals. You can then see a pie chart (as well as full breakdown) of your progress through the day under the nutrition tab.

Shoot to hit these macros each meal but more importantly balance out those macros by the end of the day.

Some tips on hitting macros:
Eat as many whole foods as possible.
Vegetables, Meat & Nuts

To increase carbs you will need to use rice and oats (I prefer steel cut for the slower digestion)

Eat leaner meats to keep you fat percentages low and try to get most of your fats from nuts and avacados.

To hit your protein levels use the protein supplement of your choice (pay attention to quality ingredients, carbs...) and add low fat greek yogurt and cottage cheese to increase protein.

Be careful with how many fruits you are eating too. Veggies are better. Save the fruits for post workout.
actually i was on 2000-2500 calories diet
last 2 days i tried 1700 and i am sick now
and also i learnt something know as Harris-Benedict Principle any one knows is it true ,it suggests me 3500 calorie
and carb on each meal ? are you sure?
Step 1- Calculating BMR:
Men
BMR=66.4730 + (13.7516 x weight in kg) + (5.0033 x height in cm) – (6.7550 x age in years)
Women
BMR = 655.0955 + (9.5634 x weight in kg) + (1.8496 x height in cm) – (4.6756 x age in years)
Step 2- Applying the Harris-Benedict Principle :
The following table enables the calculation of an individual's recommended daily calorie intake to maintain optimum weight.
Little to no exercise
Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.2
Light exercise (1-3 days per week)
Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.375
Moderate exercise (4-5 days per week)
Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.55
Heavy exercise (6-7 days per week)
Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.725
Very heavy exercise (twice per day, extra heavy workouts)
Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.9

If you are as active as listed above yes.

This is based off of a modified Harris-Benedict formula.

You can go the low carb route and shoot for Ketosis but you may feel sluggish. I did this at first and lost a lot of weight but I now prefer to fuel my body better and feel better while maintaining 8.5% body fat.

Your body needs to feed off either fat or carbs. That is your preference but a compromise of the two will not work.

You can spread your carbs most efficiently to post workout meals and even cut them significantly on non workout days.

However the time of day thing is highly debated and honestly I don't think there is enough evidence to prove morning or night.

Remember these carbs should come from veggies, rice & oats not sugars.

Really it comes down to figuring out what works best for your body and what you can sustain.

Quick weight loss is only helpful if you can maintain that otherwise you will boomerang back worse than before.

Diets don't work. Lifestyle change is what works.

william32 said:
If you are as active as listed above yes.

This is based off of a modified Harris-Benedict formula.

You can go the low carb route and shoot for Ketosis but you may feel sluggish. I did this at first and lost a lot of weight but I now prefer to fuel my body better and feel better while maintaining 8.5% body fat.

Your body needs to feed off either fat or carbs. That is your preference but a compromise of the two will not work.

You can spread your carbs most efficiently to post workout meals and even cut them significantly on non workout days.

However the time of day thing is highly debated and honestly I don't think there is enough evidence to prove morning or night.

Remember these carbs should come from veggies, rice & oats not sugars.

Really it comes down to figuring out what works best for your body and what you can sustain.

Quick weight loss is only helpful if you can maintain that otherwise you will boomerang back worse than before.

Diets don't work. Lifestyle change is what works.

This entire post is very strong but I really want to stress the last sentence here. Most specifically "Lifestyle change is what works." That, my friend, could not have been said or put any better... That is more than spot on and that is a small statement with HUGE value and meaning. That should hit home to many and should be something that we live by... WELL SAID brother

If losing bf is your number one concern above all else and you say you're busting your ass with your training and you're still seeing no results, then it is without a doubt 110% your diet.

I have manipulated my weight so many times between 200-300# that you start to understand things that might not make sense scientifically but it's just the way it works. You have only been trying to cut fat for 2 weeks! I hardly ever see results when I cut the first 2 weeks and if I do they are so miniscule that I don't notice. About 30 days in I really start to notice some changes and 6 weeks in the shit starts to melt off. You have to give it time, bro. I like to think of cutting as a delayed reaction. I don't think you see the results from a weeks worth of diet and training until 2 weeks later. So, for instance at about week 3 is when you'll start to see the results from the work you put in, in week 1. That's just how it's always worked for me.

Also, how do you know you're 23% bf? I'm guessing you're new to all of this. So, I'm also guessing that your guesstimate is way off. I have a very hard time believing that someone as active as you and someone that has had a small build for most of their life starts training and you blow up to 23%? I just have a hard time envisioning that.

How do you know you haven't lost any bf? Are you actually monitoring your bf with calipers? If you're just going by the scale, you could very easily be changing your body composition by dropping bf and putting on muscle.

Either way bro, this shit takes time; years! It's a marathon not a Sprint and the only way to come out at the finish line in first place is by doing what's already been stated but I'll echo it. This is a lifestyle. There is no get it quick. You got to devote your life to it, especially if you're going to start playing God with your hormones. Please take your time, learn more, get your diet under control and then think about playing with your endocrine system.

FIRST AND FOREMOST, it takes YEARS upon YEARS to really develop and dial in a consistent diet and training regimen and right when you think you have it figured out, you realize your not even close... you have to get disciplined, get consistent and figure out what works for you... one thing I guarantee you and this is just not within this but in ALL aspects of life, is there are NO shortcuts... You may think steroids are short cuts but in fact, that's the exact opposite of what they are... They are ENHANCERS for those who have reached a peak and simply cannot get past it... If you use them for any other method or circumstance, not only are you putting yourself at a far greater chance for side effects and problems but you are also setting yourself up for failure as you are not in the right time of your life to be using them, and what happens is you are hindering yourself for the future... Timing and precision is key here and you don't have that right now... That's perfectly fine though bro... this is a learning process and the main thing you have in your favor is not only are you ASKING FIRST but you actually have a family here who puts your health first and addresses these concerns... Follow the examples set forth and you will find that you make it A LOT further than the opposite bro...

Top Bottom