napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol cycle

We gotta remember this dude is obviously in Europe somewhere and gear is dispensed like Pez depending on where he's at. Dude is not gonna order SARMs from the U.S. point blank period.
'Hello Dylan I'm a big fan of you. I was wondering if I start a cycle of only stanozolol(50mg) then will my penis stop working after the cycle.'

I got good news for you, it'll still work. For pissing purposes only buddy. I strongly recommend you listen to the above advisement's, or listen to whomever told you oral gear cycles will work. Sure you'll see something in the way of added size (notice I didn't say mass), but you won't keep it and will only fuck yourself up in the end. As far as your penis function goes... you'll be the guy known as the limp guy who has to concentrate hard as hell for a partial boner who never had kids. Ass getting days gone.

So what are the alternatives? Other than stan?

Yea, your penis will commit suicide because this cycle layout is terrible

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS
Yes this is becoming more common. Guys who run oral only cycles like winny, dbol, or var are finding that their penises are running away lmao

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Actually I hate that needle process!

then honestly this really is not for you bro... if you can't pin that makes this all quite difficult unless your just sticking with sarms... which is completely fine but you cant do oral only cycles like that... you wont last whatsoever

I need to shed that body fat quickly! Probably bring it to 11%max. Other than winny what should I consider ?

what exactly are you not grasping here? now your becoming rather frustrating... 1. STEROIDS ARE NOT FUCKING FAT BURNERS... IVE SAID IT FOR YEARS NOW AND IM FORCED TO REPEAT IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER... YOUR NOT GOING TO TAKE A STEROID AND MAGICALLY DROP BODY FAT... Winstrol IS NOT a fat burner... you need to be in peak condition for winstrol so it can harden you up which it will not do if your out of shape and condition or elevated body fat... you ALREADY need to be there and IT WILL NOT DROP WEIGHT... HOW MUCH MORE DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN ON THIS? 2. I GAVE YOU THE CYCLE TO RUN TO DROP BODY FAT... if you want to drop large amounts of weight and/or body fat yet stlll retain muscle in the process, run the cycle i gave you... oh yeah, if you LIKE TO AVOID SIDE EFFECTS then run the cycle i gave you as well...

Actually I hate that needle process!
Of you aren't ready for needles then you honestly aren't ready for gesr. Start slow and low with things. Sarms at this point. And pinning really isn't that big of a deal, but if you're not ready then you're not ready. Be sure before doing any of this stuff. It's not for the uneducated or faint of heart. Keep getting the info you need until you're ready to make an informed decision.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I need to shed that body fat quickly! Probably bring it to 11%max. Other than winny what should I consider ?

I'm not sure what you don't get brother. I posted exactly what you need to run on the first page. I gave you the whole sarms protocol to follow. Winstrol isn't going to do it for you, and steroids aren't fat burners. I couldn't have made it any more simple for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

International supply

then honestly this really is not for you bro... if you can't pin that makes this all quite difficult unless your just sticking with sarms... which is completely fine but you cant do oral only cycles like that... you wont last whatsoever

Will the customs allow sarms? What do u think?

Top Bottom