napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol and dbol

gigidoo

Hey just wondering if you can help me out I just got in winstrol and dbol from dragon pharma is it any good and how do I run them so I get the most affect and no side affect mainly worried about man boobs, hair loss and krazy acne, thanks

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

you sound like you are fairly clueless here... do you realize you DO NOT use oral steroids without testosterone??

Hey just wondering if you can help me out I just got in winstrol and dbol from dragon pharma is it any good and how do I run them so I get the most affect and no side affect mainly worried about man boobs, hair loss and krazy acne, thanks

So you just bought it and want to know if its good? Fucking hell... you obviously have done no research who the hell would run dbol and winstrol as a cycle and state they dont want any of the sides effects that those two are common for lol.

What are your stats and goals ?

We can't advise you on anything without your full stats experience and goals

So you just bought it and want to know if its good? Fucking hell... you obviously have done no research who the hell would run dbol and winstrol as a cycle and state they dont want any of the sides effects that those two are common for lol.
i know man.. just incredible the lack of pure common sense that is going on... i just dont get it and cannot figure out what people are doing and/or thinking

mainly worried about man boobs, hair loss and krazy acne, thanks

That's exactly what you're going to get if you take both of those together without any Testosterone or ancillaries.

When I first started cycling I tried oral only cycles, no test at all because I was scared of pinning. To say the least, I felt horrendous and lethargic as hell! Even with test your going to get sides with these compounds depending how you react. I suggest much more research before you freak yourself out if any of these sides appear.

Top Bottom