napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winnie suspension recipe

izra88

Looking for a good Winnie suspension recipe. Searched online but I don't always trust the recipes that I find. If anyone has a recipe they have used please let me know. Thanx

Gotta old school. Lol. What i like to call the snow globe method. Lol

PHURIOUS

ff633daad24069a4c3de0559bf9707bd.jpg

050c8a10808080c774fa65b14890d251.jpg

Before and after

PHURIOUS

Ya I made a couple bottles and they came out just like that. So I'm assuming I'm on the right track.

Yes. Thats the old school method. Now i make it as depot. And it is 75% less painfull and equally effective

PHURIOUS

Snow globe method. Hahaha ghetto but legit. Never made winny. Too worried I'd fuck it up.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yes. Thats the old school method. Now i make it as depot. And it is 75% less painfull and equally effective

PHURIOUS[/QUOTE
What's the difference between the suspension and depot? If you don't mind answering.

The carrier. Suspension is water. Depot is oil.

Suspension absorbs a bit faster but u r talking a matter of a coulle hours difference

PHURIOUS

Suspension is water based. Depot is oil.

Lol definitly test before you distribute. That's all under your control haha.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Looking for a good Winnie suspension recipe. Searched online but I don't always trust the recipes that I find. If anyone has a recipe they have used please let me know. Thanx

I can tell you how big pharm did it. They took winny powder, polysorbate 80 and peg400 and heated it to a high temp...a fusion you would call it. This would a hot clear liquid and would be filtered into hot, boiling, stirring physiological saline (1gram salt per liter of distilled water), As the clear winny fusion hit the water it would preciptiate out in a milky white liquid that would somewhat settle out. Doing it this way meant the winny crystals were microfine, and this was called wintrol depot. This is how to do it with least pip. Make in in oil.It is better. But just some folks...if they don't see white milky then they think it can't be injectable winny.

I can tell you how big pharm did it. They took winny powder, polysorbate 80 and peg400 and heated it to a high temp...a fusion you would call it. This would a hot clear liquid and would be filtered into hot, boiling, stirring physiological saline (1gram salt per liter of distilled water), As the clear winny fusion hit the water it would preciptiate out in a milky white liquid that would somewhat settle out. Doing it this way meant the winny crystals were microfine, and this was called wintrol depot. This is how to do it with least pip. Make in in oil.It is better. But just some folks...if they don't see white milky then they think it can't be injectable winny.
Would that work for test base also?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Ya I will just go with the Winnie depot then.
Hey bro...drb 's brother here.If this is for your own use then put winny in oil.The protcol is 100mgs eod. The water suspesion sucks. Only sellers need this because of customer demand for that milky shit.

Hey bro...drb 's brother here.If this is for your own use then put winny in oil.The protcol is 100mgs eod. The water suspesion sucks. Only sellers need this because of customer demand for that milky shit.

Sounds good bro. Thanx for the advice. Ya I was gonna try it out for myself and I had a few people who wanted injectable Winnie. They didn't say suspension so the depot will be fine.

Top Bottom