napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms, can affect cholesterol and liver?

kizame

I wonder if the triple stack (MK,GW and S4) can mess with your cholesterol and liver because I'm have it on hands and want to use it but in within 1-3 months I'm getting my flight physical and they check those and must be within the normal range and I'm actually within the normal range. Thanks in advance!

I wonder if the triple stack (MK,GW and S4) can mess with your cholesterol and liver because I'm have it on hands and want to use it but in within 1-3 months I'm getting my flight physical and they check those and must be within the normal range and I'm actually within the normal range. Thanks in advance!
No typically sarms will not negatively affect your health values. They are not toxic and do not affect you like steroids. As a matter of fact GW helps improve your lipids and cholesterol values as well as blood pressure

no, not at all... GW is a treatment for cholesterol so its the exact opposite of being negative... No sarms have any sort of toxicity or methylation whatsoever... often they correct issues that you may be having... your are in good hands bro

I'm about to have bloods done. Been on GW, Lgd, and s4 for 6 weeks. I think I'll be getting a lipid profile in the testing. At least I hope lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm about to have bloods done. Been on GW, Lgd, and s4 for 6 weeks. I think I'll be getting a lipid profile in the testing. At least I hope lol.

excellent! make sure to post results!

Awesome bro. Definitely looking forward to those bloods!

Good so I plan to use them to bulk, I don't have LGD which mostly used for that but I know I can put some lean pounds with Mk and S4. I should dose Mk at 25mg, GW 20mg and the S4 25mg twice per day with 4-6 hours between dose but my question is I have 3 bottles of S4, will I get most of it by running them at 50 mg per day for 12 weeks or should I increase the dose after getting used to the 50 mg per day?

so I doesnt matter if I dont get to the 12 weeks because 3 bottle won last me for 12 weeks if I increase the dose, that's why I want to know if is better to stay longer at 50 mg than increasing the dosage and staying less on it

so I doesnt matter if I dont get to the 12 weeks because 3 bottle won last me for 12 weeks if I increase the dose, that's why I want to know if is better to stay longer at 50 mg than increasing the dosage and staying less on it

it would be best to ease into it and follow my s4 dosing protocol... 75-80 mg per day is the sweet spot so if you were able to get to that level, yes, you would need more bottles... read my article on this protocol... https://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?4818-How-to-properly-dose-S4-The-Dylan-Gemelli-Method

Where did you get ur sarms?

Don't worry about that yet and get ahead of yourself bro. You may very well find 50mg to be your sweet spot just like many others do. Pure essence s4 is very strong stuff

Top Bottom