napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lee Priest on AAS

I think Lee is great too, the only thing he's ever said that annoyed me was when Bostin and him had there little back and fourth, he claimed to only use 500mg of testosterone per week lol, bull fucking shit. Sure he's got good genetics but to suggest all his gains came from that and 500mg alone is absurd.

Some guys with them killer genetics can grow like mad on small doses. Lee may very well have been one of them

I believe Lee Priest does not need to lie, IFBB banned him for life for being honest about gear use why would he lie about his doses. You would be surprised on the doses Olympia competitors use, alot of people think they are on massive doses. The top olympia BB are genetic freaks...

I believe Lee Priest does not need to lie, IFBB banned him for life for being honest about gear use why would he lie about his doses. You would be surprised on the doses Olympia competitors use, alot of people think they are on massive doses. The top olympia BB are genetic freaks...
Ya it's a balance for sure there are a couple who use a lot but idk. If you look at what thier physique is, it's understandable.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I think Lee is great too, the only thing he's ever said that annoyed me was when Bostin and him had there little back and fourth, he claimed to only use 500mg of testosterone per week lol, bull fucking shit. Sure he's got good genetics but to suggest all his gains came from that and 500mg alone is absurd.

That's another assumption man. He has changed a lot since his younger days. He didn't even use to use test because he didn't like it. If he's using it now I can see him using low doses. Again it doesn't take high doses to get what he has with those kind of genetics. Remember he's like 5'4" or something. He doesn't need nearly as much as you or jay cutler etc. He's a little guy. He has no reason to lie. He also has no reason to really keep taking ridiculous amounts anymore. He's about a fan of being on all year round or really at all so it makes total sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

That's another assumption man. He has changed a lot since his younger days. He didn't even use to use test because he didn't like it. If he's using it now I can see him using low doses. Again it doesn't take high doses to get what he has with those kind of genetics. Remember he's like 5'4" or something. He doesn't need nearly as much as you or jay cutler etc. He's a little guy. He has no reason to lie. He also has no reason to really keep taking ridiculous amounts anymore. He's about a fan of being on all year round or really at all so it makes total sense.

[email protected]
I totally understand your point, Rick's too. Maybe I'm just being narrowminded. I'm hardly the expert on these things but I guess I just assume anyone whose been in the spotlight with great genetics or not typically would be using large amounts of steroids.

There's a picture of him at my gym right beside bicep curl machine, talk about ultimate motivation 💪

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I totally understand your point, Rick's too. Maybe I'm just being narrowminded. I'm hardly the expert on these things but I guess I just assume anyone whose been in the spotlight with great genetics or not typically would be using large amounts of steroids.

There's a picture of him at my gym right beside bicep curl machine, talk about ultimate motivation ��

Ya definitly definitly not the case. I know some who just piss me off because what they run is so ridiculously minimal lol.
Guy I know who just got his pro card in June was only running test tren and winny. Nothing over 500mg. Winny was at 75.

Ya definitly definitly not the case. I know some who just piss me off because what they run is so ridiculously minimal lol.
Guy I know who just got his pro card in June was only running test tren and winny. Nothing over 500mg. Winny was at 75.
I'm jealous of guys like that. It would be nice to have those sick ass genetics

There's a picture of him at my gym right beside bicep curl machine, talk about ultimate motivation [emoji123]

Yeah he took a bit more at one time but he doesn't even compete anymore to my knowledge.

[email protected]

Smart man!!! I would say that would be perfect for him. You just can't beat that combo/ratio. Not harsh,very predictable,proven over and over again...and Numero Uno......you feel good mentally!

i completely agree... even that much test is not needed, as we already have seen and i have had the pleasure to experience first hand now...

To me saying anyone who has pushed their body's way past the threshold and look different than others was because the direct effect of high doses of steroids esp. From anyone on this board or anyone other is a general comment made by the dis informed and uneducated people who place stigmas and cast stones onto others for being different. That's why any vet reading just getting back into training how much to take generally gets pissed. Why well it's simple it's a lifestyle and takes time. Anyone can shoot a shitload in their ass however that doesn't mean you will blow up from being a DAVID banner into hulk. Common sense and a strong work
Ethic while paying respect to veterans in order to learn and do the time will
Pay off in a patient man and / or woman

To me saying anyone who has pushed their body's way past the threshold and look different than others was because the direct effect of high doses of steroids esp. From anyone on this board or anyone other is a general comment made by the dis informed and uneducated people who place stigmas and cast stones onto others for being different. That's why any vet reading just getting back into training how much to take generally gets pissed. Why well it's simple it's a lifestyle and takes time. Anyone can shoot a shitload in their ass however that doesn't mean you will blow up from being a DAVID banner into hulk. Common sense and a strong work
Ethic while paying respect to veterans in order to learn and do the time will
Pay off in a patient man and / or woman

well said... yes, the compounds can take you to a higher level but its what you do with them that gets the results... as you point out, anyone can shoot shit 7 days a week at crazy amounts and get something from it to a point, but what you do in totality with everything, your consistency in the gym, with eating and lifestyle, that's what makes one separate themselves at insane levels, levels that are just not seen on the norm, even with chemical enhancement... when you take the enhancement and add it to the rare work ethic that many just don't have, you see things that are damn near scary because its so amazing what can be achieved... the people i respect the most are the ones that don't depend on enhancement to do the work for them but to take their already stellar levels to an even higher level... i have less than no respect for these lazy ass fucks that are 100 pounds overweight and simply think that they can take these, let them do the work and it just magically happens.. or the ones that say "i don't want to work, i want something to do it for me, im lazy" etc... these people to me are scum... its pathetic to say the least but the ones i see that bust push themselves and eat and sleep this, those are the ones i hold in such a high regard...

Top Bottom