napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lee Priest on AAS

TX TERROR

First of all Lee Priest is a bodybuilder I admire above most.
Here is a brief take on steroid use by the man himself. Seeing that we see an large amount of individuals come to us with the classic "Ive been training for 3 months, my trainer recommended this cycle" or the " I wanna look like Chris Hemsworth but don't have time to train for 5 years" lol ... may be a good insight to many...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8QKMbY5mRo

First of all Lee Priest is a bodybuilder I admire above most.
Here is a brief take on steroid use by the man himself. Seeing that we see an large amount of individuals come to us with the classic "Ive been training for 3 months, my trainer recommended this cycle" or the " I wanna look like Chris Hemsworth but don't have time to train for 5 years" lol ... may be a good insight to many...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8QKMbY5mRo

That dude was far too fixated on chris hemsworth. Lol.

Lee priest is my favorite bodybuilder. Hes real, hes a freak, and hes hilarious. Always got a humble perspective on things

I am a huge fan of Lee Priest. I like how relaxed he is all the time, and how heavily he breathes. Medi-grade ganj and tren? ;)

Agreed, Lee Priest is overall chill. He is open to about any topic but doesnt push it to the edge. His arms back in the day........dammit boy!

Ya but now he looks horrible. Too many steroids too many drugs.

PHURIOUS

Ya but now he looks horrible. Too many steroids too many drugs.

PHURIOUS

You know in his day he was from that school of while on cycle in the off season, eat 10 million cals/day!!! He always looked like shit in the off season but man ..when it was contest time he was always ready. It is probably hard for him, because he is really short. He claimed to be 5'4 but I kind of think he may be closer to 5'1-5'2.
Great guy! You can't help not like him.

Oh i like him but i dont want to look like that when im older. He just looks warn out old and tired.

PHURIOUS

You know in his day he was from that school of while on cycle in the off season, eat 10 million cals/day!!! He always looked like shit in the off season but man ..when it was contest time he was always ready. It is probably hard for him, because he is really short. He claimed to be 5'4 but I kind of think he may be closer to 5'1-5'2.
Great guy! You can't help not like him.

Ill give him his 5'4" claim but he would get up to 260-270 in the off season. Thats a big boy at 5 4

Lee priest is a liar. He claims he uses low doses. He said offseason he'd use 2cc deca. 2cc primo for 8 weeks then come off. LOL first of all pros are doing some sort of test in high doses and aren't using a fucking little bitty 200mg of primo and 400mg deca. AND they don't do any less than 1000mg test per week year round

Lee priest is a liar. He claims he uses low doses. He said offseason he'd use 2cc deca. 2cc primo for 8 weeks then come off. LOL first of all pros are doing some sort of test in high doses and aren't using a fucking little bitty 200mg of primo and 400mg deca. AND they don't do any less than 1000mg test per week year round

Well, he could also be doing a shit load of GH. They will never admit to the massive amounts that they use. But I'll tell you 1 thing, i have used low and high doses. It didn't make a difference to me. The sides just got worse on high doses. Not even worth it.

What makes you say that? Yes pros back then used massive amounts but some just had great genetics. Plus the steroids.

PHURIOUS

Because a guy wouldn't go on stage at 5'4 200+ lbs at those baby doses. Even Dorian admitted to using more then lee

Because a guy wouldn't go on stage at 5'4 200+ lbs at those baby doses. Even Dorian admitted to using more then lee

Gotta remember everyone is different tho. Who knows who does what anymore

PHURIOUS

Thats completely untrue and i know this for sure... Ive been around pros training and using for a very long time and thats not even close to accurate bro... You have to be careful making generalized comments that are so far off base... Your knowledgeable beyond your years but you have been around this a very small fraction of the time as many here and this comment will actually be quite offensive to some that dont do anything of the sort

Top Bottom