napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Who does cardio?

im not saying to follow what i do... i do it my way, but i do 75 minutes of cardio a day... an hour of running or elliptical followed by 15 minutes of stairclimbing... certain days in instead of stairclimbing i do hiit but i never skip the on hour steady state... generally i follow with stairclimbing but once a week i do hiit... im not like most... i wake up and look forward to doing cardio... its the one time of day my mind is free and clear... i do a lot of my praying and the rest of the time, i get to watch my morning espn snhows so i love it... not to mention how i feel as soon as im done every day...

im not saying to follow what i do... i do it my way, but i do 75 minutes of cardio a day... an hour of running or elliptical followed by 15 minutes of stairclimbing... certain days in instead of stairclimbing i do hiit but i never skip the on hour steady state... generally i follow with stairclimbing but once a week i do hiit... im not like most... i wake up and look forward to doing cardio... its the one time of day my mind is free and clear... i do a lot of my praying and the rest of the time, i get to watch my morning espn snhows so i love it... not to mention how i feel as soon as im done every day...
True-i feel like a champ after getting a good sweat going. If I do 20-30 mind cardio a day will it effect my muscle growth? I'm on test e 250 once a week and test prop 100 eod.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

True-i feel like a champ after getting a good sweat going. If I do 20-30 mind cardio a day will it effect my muscle growth? I'm on test e 250 once a week and test prop 100 eod.

bro, you see how much cardio i do every day... ive gained right at 25 pounds this cycle with all that cardio... now, you tell me, is what you hear about cardio eating muscle bull shit? its all about how you eat to accommodate this... as well as how you train...

bro, you see how much cardio i do every day... ive gained right at 25 pounds this cycle with all that cardio... now, you tell me, is what you hear about cardio eating muscle bull shit? its all about how you eat to accommodate this... as well as how you train...
Fair enough.

the only way you will sacrifice muscle is if you don't know how to eat bro.. cardio is so important and people that have no clue what they are talking about, because they dont like it or dont have the motivation to actually do it, make comments about losing muscle... thats absurd... i assure you bro, you can gain plenty of muscle while still doing cardio...

the only way you will sacrifice muscle is if you don't know how to eat bro.. cardio is so important and people that have no clue what they are talking about, because they dont like it or dont have the motivation to actually do it, make comments about losing muscle... thats absurd... i assure you bro, you can gain plenty of muscle while still doing cardio...
I just started working with a mentor/coach and was shocked at how much food was in the meal plan lol. I do my prep and get my meals in. Up 10lbs in 8 weeks and getting leaner too. And yes, he includes cardio in the routine.

I don't do nearly enough. My main cardio is sex but I'm on my feet moving all day at work. At least it's something

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I just started working with a mentor/coach and was shocked at how much food was in the meal plan lol. I do my prep and get my meals in. Up 10lbs in 8 weeks and getting leaner too. And yes, he includes cardio in the routine.

excellent bro... keep at it and push through when it gets tough because that's what will set you apart and keep you moving forward

I'd argue cardio benefits muscle gains. I agree with you, if you're compensating for the calorie expenditure you're going to be fine.

In my opinion cardio benefits muscle gain big time, because of its effects on metabolism and stimulating appetite. There has also been several studies tied to cardio and heightened anabolism

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm 5' 9" tall at 240+ and I'm actually fairly lean at post holiday fatness of 15-16% I always manage to stay at 13-14% thru slight random cardio, intense workouts and diet. Cardio to me is a sad village in an Eastern European nation where all the women have mustaches. I try to avoid going there unless i have to.

I'm 5' 9" tall at 240+ and I'm actually fairly lean at post holiday fatness of 15-16% I always manage to stay at 13-14% thru slight random cardio, intense workouts and diet. Cardio to me is a sad village in an Eastern European nation where all the women have mustaches. I try to avoid going there unless i have to.
My thoughts exactly dude, don't mind it a few times a week at the beach when the ladies are out. I just want to get jacked and tanned for summer.

Fasted cardio everyday 30 min, no more no less. 30 min is not a reason to complain or get bored. It starts my system, get the old calories(fat) burned & in with the protein for new muscle. Its all how you look at it, I guess!!

I generally just do HIIT. 1:30 fast walk/jog with 30 seconds of sprint. 10-15 cycles for a total of 20-30min. I generally do 3-4 sessions per week. I have bulked from 197 to 227 without cutting back and just increasing calories and it does a great job of knocking the weight off when I switch to a deficit.

Fasted cardio everyday 30 min, no more no less. 30 min is not a reason to complain or get bored. It starts my system, get the old calories(fat) burned & in with the protein for new muscle. Its all how you look at it, I guess!!
I LOVE that you are doing cardio but fasted cardio is a myth brother... i just did a video on it that is in editing and you should watch it when i publish it...

I absolutely frigging hate cardio so bad it makes me sick to even think about it, but it's the only way I can cut down period. I lost 70lbs last year an yes I'm sure I lost a lot of muscle as well. Running before work outs and using the stair climber in between sets as s rest period.
And yes taking in between 1400-1600 calories. Yes it Sucked balls.
I went from 270 to 200 and I'm back up to 215 by choice, for winter

Top Bottom