napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which sarm is best for woman to lose fat and maintain muscle mass without any pct ?

Eva alam

Hi everyone ,
Currently I am bulking but put on fat as well , so I was thinking which sarms would be best for fat loss for woman and also maintain my muscle mass ? I don't want to stack it and I really want to know about sarm for which I don't need Pct and also require dosage . I have no one to guide me so if anyone kindly point me to right direction I would be forever indebted .

Yes to the stack and Dylan has a videoout I think but he may be the better source.... I’m not sure if 12.5mg @ 8-12 weeks requires PCT for a female... he should comment shortly!

women do not require any sort of pct and the best response that i always see women have is with the triple stack...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

The triple stack is exactly what id recommend as well. It's the most tried and true proven stack for females and perfect for fat reduction while maintaining and building lean mass

Do you suggest starting each sarm one at a time so as to access any side effects? Or just jump in and do the whole stack?

I use the triple stack all the time with no sides. With the S4 I tend to do 5 days on, 2 off & no longer have any vision issues. I’ve put on quality muscle thanks to a good diet, training & SARMs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long would you recommend cycling each, the GW and MK?

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom