napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

where to buy pct?

jaw1234

hey guys, about to run my second cycle and was looking for a reliable supplier of pct and ai supports
who is well trusted in this forum?
thanks a lot for your input guys

Pure essence has a sale going on in December and they carry some high quality stuff. I put in an order for the aromasin, nolvadex, and clomid. Pretty excited to use them.

PE has been having some great feedback on their stuff. A number of the sources on this board carry what you need for PCT.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

PE is the best SARMS and liquid chems company I've tried so far. Any sponsors on this board are good to go, or they wouldn't be here. Trust that

I would go with Pure essence for your PCT needs. Everything they have is top notch and legit, and the highest quality you will find.

They even offer a nice stack of everything you need for PCT right here

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/platinum-pct-stack/

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

You can also save 25% off through Christmas by using discount code DEC25

1st post Bud? Welcome to AR. You've found a great place with tons of trusted sources. Take your pic.

Really cant go wrong with any of our sources. We usually go PE but several of the sponsers here carry solid ancillaries.

I haven't heard any negatives about the PE stuff and have been more than happy with all their products so much I spent more than my paycheck a coupla months for the shit hahahaha

The pure essence platinum pct stack is perfect for you... the products are of the highest quality and its a complete post cycle in one shot... rick gave you the link to follow but that's top notch quality for you...

Top Bottom