napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where the hell have I been and did I finish my cycle? YES!

gamergrl

Hello Dylan and isarms community! I disappeared and left people wondering wtf?

The short version of the story is my job gave me literally 2 weeks to get packed and move across the globe for 3 months just near the end of my GW/Osta stack. Original plan was that when I got there I could follow-up with my posts on the forum and let everyone know how it finished up, but we see how well that went! lol My apologies to those who were following along and being sooooo supportive and I just disappear. That used to drive me MAD when I was following someone's progress and they never finished. And I often found it was with women, so you wondered if they gave up, it stopped working or what the deal was.

For me - my cycle finished great and I was really happy with the results. No, I did not quit!! No it's not magic and I was not all of a sudden the hottie I'm trying to get to but I wasn't expecting miracles in one cycle and I def made progress from a really low spot physically and strength wise before that first cycle. Sarms DO work in so many ways!! It's somewhat pointless now, but I plan to go and tag on another update on my thread with that run so that it's complete if anyone ever wants to go back and check.

I am back in North America now and plan to do another cycle. I will be recording everything and want to be even more rigid and strict by learning from my mistakes and what did/didn't work last time. I am NOT going to commit to logging it all online just quite yet but here is the plan.

The past 10 weeks I have done very little and slipping into dangerous territory by indulging in some treats and me loves me wine lol. I need structure for my training/nutrition or all bets are off a lot of the time. I've lost some muscle/gained some fat (but not out of control) and can still see some of my results but as I already knew with the first cycle it was simple that: the first cycle. This is a life-long commitment in my opinion, though I know you don't have to be training every single day of your life ;)

Here's the goals/plan at the moment:

GW/SR9009 Together this time for 12-16 weeks. (I'll pick the time frame as I sort things out)
ONE of the three Osta or MK677 or S4 (for last 8-12 weeks piggy-back)

Concerns for sides: Water weight/bloat and hunger (specifically with MK677?) I BLOAT just looking at grains or beer.

My goal is still to lose more body fat. I struggle with it and I know it's a little bit of an age issue (41 Female @148lbs 5'4") , but mostly continued health struggles with inflammation from endometriosis and thyroid issues. I've read great things about MK677 but concerned about bloating and being really hungry.

Here's the challenge for me is I DO NOT want to put on any mass for the next cycle unless it's in the glutes!! ha (No seriously). I want to be an experiment for myself. For training, I'm looking at an MMA/Circuit approach to training and maybe Crossfit which I've never tried but have access to. I really want to focus on a strong core and overall endurance strength. (Next Cycle I will want to add some muscle mass and probably do a GW/S4/Osta or something like that)

I've tried and failed with the the build mass first, then cut and it just doesn't jive with me the past 5 years since these hormonal changes. I need to shed the fat first, while keeping strength but I add muscle fast and drop the fat slowwwww.

I've caught up a little reading some of the newer posts and I'm thinking late August/September 1 start date - still researching if I do want to add another Sarm with GW/SR9009 (and I hear the mixed reviews on SR9009 but want to give it a go and take the chance it will work great with GW) unless someone has another idea.

As for the MK677 - I wondered if I should hold off on it until the second cycle (probably still buy it now but wait) but as I said, need to read more on it.

Again, my apologies for dropping off the face of the earth but you know, life! ;)

And anyone who has had success with SR9009 I'd love to hear how you did it.

Ha! Yup I am. Feels good.

Good advice. Just getting myself organized over the next few weeks. And just got a PM to stay clear of MK677 for now with water retention/hunger. (I was super excited about all the other benefits of it.) but won't include it in a cut.

Diet will be key (and the bitch!) as it is for all of us...because I haven't been restricting I am not going to go from 0-100 in the first few weeks. I can lower cals slowly and still see progress I think. Even just from a week of cutting out some luxuries of food and drink I lost 8lbs of bloat. (which wasn't fat gain, just bad diet but damn it was fun for a bit! Hahaha, but it don't look sexy or feel so good after awhile.

Nice to be back. :)

Ha. Wondered where you went. Glad to see you have made it back.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Thank you for coming back and updating us here! I'm glad to see you here again, and I'm glad everything went so well for you. I know you got a bit sidelined on staying focused, which I understand. It happens...but you can get back on the horse to a much better you in no time. You have the right idea with your sar,s selection, but I'd hold off on the mk677 for the time being while cutting and not wanting mass. S4 would go perfectly with your GW and SR9009

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

for a second, i thought you were in some serious gaming competitions... dont lie, i know your job! LOLLL... im just glad your back! great to hear from you!! i would definitely consider using s4 as rick recommend but either way, its going to be a very strong stack and im looking forward to your updates and results... GREAT to have you back!

Hahaha, you got me. I've been hiding out trying to beat my scores to take this on the road! LOL I WISH!!

Ya still thinking the GW/SR9009 with S4 this time. Plan to order soon.

I loved OSTA for the 'feel good' natural thing and pump but I want to see how S4 treats me. Not thrilled about multiple dosing but if I'm using SR9009 regardless, I might as well add S4.

Just going to run a few more searches/read/watch your youtube again to educate myself on S4 vs Osta for cutting and shedding fat. Like I said fat loss first, then I'll focus more on muscle once I'm closer to 'goal' BF%.

Obviously Dylan posted this but it's worth a re-post for any females (and males) that have followed along my thread way back when. This is so true!!! I can't tell you how many trainers have said: bulk and build the muscle the fat will just come off. No it fucking doesn't! Dirty bulk for sure not, but even a clean bulk - not if your body fat is higher than it should be. This is especially true for women who have any hormonal health issues (including thyroid) and most of us do if we've lived in North America long enough and are over the age of 25!! HAHA.

Thank God someone tells the truth - so thanks Dylan! I know you got some haters out there but I've been around long enough to know haters are gonna be just that so F them! You know your shit, you've not just been around for 5 minutes and skeptics will sit on the sofa and surf instead of do!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9pIK59K5nw&feature=youtu.be

For me, a gw/Osta stack has proven the best for lean gains and fat loss. Your results may vary of course. SR was of no help in fat loss. Its just the way the dice rolled. Works for most, not for me.

Obviously Dylan posted this but it's worth a re-post for any females (and males) that have followed along my thread way back when. This is so true!!! I can't tell you how many trainers have said: bulk and build the muscle the fat will just come off. No it fucking doesn't! Dirty bulk for sure not, but even a clean bulk - not if your body fat is higher than it should be. This is especially true for women who have any hormonal health issues (including thyroid) and most of us do if we've lived in North America long enough and are over the age of 25!! HAHA.

Thank God someone tells the truth - so thanks Dylan! I know you got some haters out there but I've been around long enough to know haters are gonna be just that so F them! You know your shit, you've not just been around for 5 minutes and skeptics will sit on the sofa and surf instead of do!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9pIK59K5nw&feature=youtu.be
absolutely right! im so glad that you see this and are sharing it with others... im so proud of you!

So plan so far is to start my cycle in another 2-4 weeks - been just cleaning up the diet first and see if I can get any natural loss first as I get back in the swing of it all. Dropped a little but not killing it in the gym quite yet.

I looked back at pics from my First cycle here GW/Osta and WOW I gained muscle!! Like WOW!!! HAHAHA! Funny how you look back after a good time away from compare/contrast photos and how much more you see! So many gains in all areas except I didn't lose as much fat as I wanted. That's diet tweaking too and re-learning what's best for me. And I was re-comping more than cutting tbh. when I look things over.

As said, SERIOUS FAT LOSS ONLY GOAL atm...Considered:

First cycle GW/SR9009 and Albuterol OR
GW/Osta and Albuterol (lower dose of Osta simply for repair and felt great on it first cycle)but I gained muscle fast on it. That being said will be changing my training and not lifting as heavy first 12 weeks...hmmm.

I have not tried Albuterol before, I am scared of Clen from what I read and I've written about my ups/downs with ephedrine which sometimes seemed helpful then was too stimulating. I'm also worried about heart health more as I get older. Any advise on that and where to get it?

Then take my 4 weeks off...2nd Cycle GW/S4/Osta (maybe cycle Albuterol depending on sides)

Any input always welcome! :)

I hear that! Salt, my true love! Haha...but holds water. OK, good info on the MK677 - not for me right now.

Salt isn't an issue if you take enough water in to flush it. It's all a balancing act.

Salt isn't an issue if you take enough water in to flush it. It's all a balancing act.

True to an extent, but it's more overall electrolyte balance and not just having enough water. Potassium plays a big role there as well. When potassium is high enough salt can be a little higher as well

you are likely going to be a bit disappointed in albuterol... its not going to do too much... it gets a pass when ran with sarms because of their large effect but if you ran albuterol alone, you would think "why the fuck did i even waste my time?"

i would go with gw, s4 and sr9009

Hey all...quick update. Dropped a good 10-12lbs "scale" weight natural in the past month and eating lower calories, clean, etc. As suggested above - go as far as I can natural and then really see the amazing results adding back the GW/S4 (maybe Sr9009 still on the fence!!) I want to be as lean as I can to really benefit the cycle. Will admit wouldn't mind trying to throw on a low Osta simply for joints and repair, not size. But GW/S4 may give that added benefit and curious to try them together without Osta this next cycle.

As for clen/albuteral - I'm opting out. Sides and me just sound too risky and not worth the hassle. Stims and me don't get along so well. LOL

Keep you posted!!!!!!

Hey all...quick update. Dropped a good 10-12lbs "scale" weight natural in the past month and eating lower calories, clean, etc. As suggested above - go as far as I can natural and then really see the amazing results adding back the GW/S4 (maybe Sr9009 still on the fence!!) I want to be as lean as I can to really benefit the cycle. Will admit wouldn't mind trying to throw on a low Osta simply for joints and repair, not size. But GW/S4 may give that added benefit and curious to try them together without Osta this next cycle.

As for clen/albuteral - I'm opting out. Sides and me just sound too risky and not worth the hassle. Stims and me don't get along so well. LOL

Keep you posted!!!!!!
very very wise decision on skipping out on that garbage... i wouldn't recommend to you if you paid me... i can't wait to see your results!

Just checking in...another 2-3 weeks of trying to lean out as natural as I can and I will be starting my new cycle! Yay! Can't wait but trying to be patient as I'm still seeing some results with clean diet/cardio and small circuits...and here's the kicker - off my thyroid med which was holding water and it defo wastes muscle (and bone). For anyone who read my last log I do have thyroid issues with autoimmune hashimoto (but usually swing hypothyroid) I was on cytomel for nearly a year and DID NOT LOSE WEIGHT ON IT. So everyone who says it's a weight loss superhero, I guess maybe for a functioning thyroid but I'm not so sure - and I did not see positive results in fact I saw muscle loss (without Sarms) and like I said, the bloating issues/water retention. Which can be common with cytomel.

That being said, having been off it for a month the hypo symptoms have come back with low energy, weaker/cold cold COLD feet and hands and a host of the other sides. So I'm at a cross roads of deciding if I need to find a different thyroid med/go back on it and cycle it etc. I don't want to if I can help it. The plan is to see if GW and SR9009 give me the energy I want that the cytomel was doing before. My last cycle I was GW/MK with my cytomel. Be really curious if I can stay off the thyroid med how beneficial GW/SR9009 are on their own. Then I will be adding in the S4...Exciting!! I will be back :)

Top Bottom