napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where do you like your blood test levels while on cycle?

Do you have the blood work? We have had people run bloods on MGP running 250-350mg test and they came back good. You can find them somewhere if you look.. pm me we can figure it out

Team MGP

A lot of things can affect your test number. There wouldn’t be positive reviews everywhere for nothing

Team MGP

Man I must have some potent ass shit!

Just 270mg of Test P puts me at 4,845ng/dl.

I've had to drop my TRT dose to just 95mg and that still puts me at 1,400ng.

My body is metabolising this stuff WAY differently to Enan.

Man I must have some potent ass shit!

Just 270mg of Test P puts me at 4,845ng/dl.

I've had to drop my TRT dose to just 95mg and that still puts me at 1,400ng.

My body is metabolising this stuff WAY differently to Enan.
Thats insane bro. Id love to be a responder like that.

my concern was also about the test being capped or not because its strange to be 1500 even which indicates a capped test... i havent personally seen one bad review with mpg

It was a capped test but if you look at the earlier threads I stated that my exact number was 1495. I was originally just rounding up when I said 1500.
Like I said, I’m not upset. Just surprised. I pinned 175 mg twice a week, 8 weeks into my cycle I got bloods done.
Test came back 1495 and estrogen was insanely high. Highest it’s ever been in fact. It was because I was running winny and tren at the same time, so aromatisation was absolutely through the roof. I will never run those two together again.
Idk if test levels are effected by high estrogen but if so, that would be the culprit.
I’m not trying to bash MGP, I really like everyone on here and I would never aim to do such a thing.

It was a capped test but if you look at the earlier threads I stated that my exact number was 1495. I was originally just rounding up when I said 1500.
Like I said, I’m not upset. Just surprised. I pinned 175 mg twice a week, 8 weeks into my cycle I got bloods done.
Test came back 1495 and estrogen was insanely high. Highest it’s ever been in fact. It was because I was running winny and tren at the same time, so aromatisation was absolutely through the roof. I will never run those two together again.
Idk if test levels are effected by high estrogen but if so, that would be the culprit.
I’m not trying to bash MGP, I really like everyone on here and I would never aim to do such a thing.
then you definitely need to just pm them and get it worked out bro

Tren will show up as estrogen on the standard estrogen test at privatemdlabs/labcorp, so you won't know how much you were aromatizing. This is one of the many reasons why it's important for everyone to have their e2 and AI nailed down before adding other compounds.

Tren will show up as estrogen on the standard estrogen test at privatemdlabs/labcorp, so you won't know how much you were aromatizing. This is one of the many reasons why it's important for everyone to have their e2 and AI nailed down before adding other compounds.
That's exactly right bro.

iHeartgear
I remember you ordering....about when did you order?
I want to try and get some bloods from people who ordered about that same time.
Even though I've gotten no bad feedback on it, I'd feel better with bloods to back it up.

Last edited:

Oh wow, never knew that tren showed up as estrogen. That makes me feel a lot better about how high it was

How long after your last pin did you get bloods drawn?
What AI were you using? How much and how often?

How long after your last pin did you get bloods drawn?
What AI were you using? How much and how often?

I always get bloods done before cycle, mid cycle, and end of cycle. I pinned twice a week so it couldn’t have been more than a couple of days after last pin. I was taking 15 mg Aromasin ED

I always get bloods done before cycle, mid cycle, and end of cycle. I pinned twice a week so it couldn’t have been more than a couple of days after last pin. I was taking 15 mg Aromasin ED
Could I ask what your test was before your cycle, and what it was at mid cycle?

Here you go. I went and took screenshots of before, mid, and end.
Test was very low at 228 before I started. Probably should’ve just went the TRT route but decided to just go full cycle.
Mid cycle tested in the 1383 and at end of 16 week cycle tested at 1496.
84DD4530-8BBE-4F1B-93CD-DB4CB9EB3526.jpg
2D56149D-BDBD-48BE-BE09-528BE66E48E0.jpg
0DC8969D-62D2-42AB-9EBA-C19BE2B9B978.jpg

Top Bottom