napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where do you like your blood test levels while on cycle?

What stands out to me (not on test results) is he said something to the effect of ‘it couldn’t have been more than a couple of days after last pin’ makes me wonder what other variables came into play. Not doubting anyone here, but this is not typical with this lab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey iHeartgear,
Could you please re-post the bloods in a larger size....and also this time include the printed dates on the results, showing when they were taken please. Thanks.

Hey iHeartgear,
Could you please re-post the bloods in a larger size....and also this time include the printed dates on the results, showing when they were taken please. Thanks. [\quote]

I took these screenshots with my iPhone, idk why they are so blurry. I’m typing this on my iPhone as we speak. I apologize for the poor quality of pics. Idk what else to do besides screenshot the results and upload them. It shows the date at the top of the page right next to all my personal information, I’m not going to expose any of that info on here and get caught up. The best I can do is PM someone when I have access to my laptop.

Cool. You can email it to me or pm it, and I will try to figure out how to make it larger...and I will take out any personal info that might be in there first.

Thats insane bro. Id love to be a responder like that.

The funniest part is that I was the exact opposite! I used to have to do over 200mg just for TRT.

I figured I had some pretty bad androgen resistance from years of low T, and now my body has adjusted and started reversing all that damage. My Endo claims it's impossible for your body to change how it metabolises a compound, but I beg to differ. I'm walking proof. She certainly can't understand it. I've acknowledged plenty of others who have steadily needed less and less over time for replacement.

Damn, estrogen through the roof, did you use an AI, would that high of estrogen just mean the test was converting at a high rate and lowering the overall test number? Not sure exactly how that works?

Damn, estrogen through the roof, did you use an AI, would that high of estrogen just mean the test was converting at a high rate and lowering the overall test number? Not sure exactly how that works?

Someone commented earlier that tren shows up as estrogen on blood tests. Which would explain that insanely high estrogen. But yes, I was using 15 mg Aromasin ED

Top Bottom