napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Whats your favorite part of your Thanksgiving meal??

I won't be going home this year for Thanksgiving but my family is coming up here to NC and I have to say I'm so glad. I am really big into family. My favorite meal is this Sweet potatoe bake that my wife makes. It has a crust on top that is made of brown sugar cinnamon and has walnuts in it.

my favorite thing about thanksgiving is watching thanksgiving football and throwing a few drinks down with the family. Besides that i love turkey and mashed potatoes!

i went zero carb for 3 days then did legs fasted that morning took some ephedrine and 1000 mg of metformin and proceded too pig the fuck out

Dressing with out a doubt! When I was in high school and college, my grandmother always made a pan just for me. I was in heaven for 2 days.

The next few days when you heat the rolls back up to make mini thick ass turkey sliders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I love green beans, mashed taterz, stuffing! I don't care for the turkey haha I know that sounds crazy but turkey isn't my fave but my mother made the best turkey last night so I have to give her two thumbs up. My wife makes the best dessert pumpkin cheesecake pie though.. that's always my favorite! Definitely addicting and I'm glad I worked it off last night haha

my favorite thing about thanksgiving is watching thanksgiving football and throwing a few drinks down with the family. Besides that i love turkey and mashed potatoes!

I definitely love throwing drinks down with the family. Great times indeed

Top Bottom