napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

That completely turns my stomach, I"d rather see fish heads and rotten eggs on a plate than roman, I had one of those impoverished periods in my early 20's where I ate romen, hotdogs or frozen chicken nuggest for at least 2 meals a day every day but Friday, sometimes some generic canned pasta would be laying around but those were about it. Now I can't imagine eating any of those things, I have an aversion to all of it.

Prison tamales! Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Someone talking about a spread?!?!?!?! I punched a kid in the face and went to jail for a few days. It changed me bros.... thug life.....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well, tell my super hot asain wife... One look And your like. Fuck. Ramen did your ass good... Lol

I an see how it could happen, It was a different time for me back then, I had not found this lifestyle yet so I did not look anything like I do now when I went thru my ramen phase, I just ate it because it was so cheap. I also have a super hot Asian wife, I am starting to feel about white rice the way I feel about ramen, she seriously eats the stuff 3 times a day and I just don't get it. I try to tell her it's not necessary here but she grew up with it so she just keeps doing it, she does not gain any real weight so I guess it's not my business as long as she doesn't push it on me anymore but i'll never get it I guess.

I love white rice, I eat that shit everyday before training.. Makes me a real strong boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro.. Preach.. We eat rice (she, really) at least twice a day. Fucking kills me.

I bet you have a rice cooker right, I bet it's on all the time too? I never even knew a rice cooker existed before I met my wife and now it is our most active appliance.

this dipshit wpa has to be the most hated man in the steriod board community by now.He makes n2 and anthony roberts looks like angels.Well comparing him to anthony roberts is to much of a compliment, nobody knows who the fux wpa is, out of these few steriod boards.. he is probably better know for his old sn mr x on elite fitness.

this dipshit wpa has to be the most hated man in the steriod board community by now.He makes n2 and anthony roberts looks like angels.Well comparing him to anthony roberts is to much of a compliment, nobody knows who the fux wpa is, out of these few steriod boards.. he is probably better know for his old sn mr x on elite fitness.

I can't help looking sometimes and no new threads are not being created at all, the first page used to change every day and now it's all the same locked threads. When someone asks a question it's just the last mod standing or one of dudes alters answering questions. He better get to creating a whole lot of new alters if he wants it to look like the board has any members, soon it'll just be that dude talking to himself on every thread.

I bet you have a rice cooker right, I bet it's on all the time too? I never even knew a rice cooker existed before I met my wife and now it is our most active appliance.
I still have yet to get one of those. I really need one badly too

Yep he is a nobody. Just a scamming pos

"Not good people bro"

I still have yet to get one of those. I really need one badly too

Best thing to do is just get an Asian wife, You will have all the rice and fish you can stomach for the rest of your life, Believe it or not she eats white rice and eggs for breakfast most mornings, right now she's eating white rice and tilapia, it never ends man and they are at an Olympic level when it comes to nagging. ON the other hand my wife is completely loyal and does everything I ask of her which outweighs a bit of annoyance and occasional bland side dishes.

Best thing to do is just get an Asian wife, You will have all the rice and fish you can stomach for the rest of your life, Believe it or not she eats white rice and eggs for breakfast most mornings, right now she's eating white rice and tilapia, it never ends man and they are at an Olympic level when it comes to nagging. ON the other hand my wife is completely loyal and does everything I ask of her which outweighs a bit of annoyance and occasional bland side dishes.

LOLLLL... brother, you sound just like me now... like we discussed, my wife is from the phillipines... we have a full rice cooker at all times and SHE HAS ME EATING RICE WITH MY EGGS IN THE MORNING LOLLLL ... Its so damn good.. i posted it in the diet section... http://adrenalinerushforums.com/showthread.php?6331-Start-your-day-the-Dylan-Gemelli-way

I completely agree... the loyalty is unreal as well...

LOLLLL... brother, you sound just like me now... like we discussed, my wife is from the phillipines... we have a full rice cooker at all times and SHE HAS ME EATING RICE WITH MY EGGS IN THE MORNING LOLLLL ... Its so damn good.. i posted it in the diet section... http://adrenalinerushforums.com/showthread.php?6331-Start-your-day-the-Dylan-Gemelli-way

I completely agree... the loyalty is unreal as well...

NO man, I've had my fill of white rice now, I used to prefer it too but now it's just to much. She does not like American food either, so we are always trying to strike a balance!

NO man, I've had my fill of white rice now, I used to prefer it too but now it's just to much. She does not like American food either, so we are always trying to strike a balance!

i hear you... im lucky we don't have that issue.. she is really accepting of my lifestyle but she also lives strict, but noone goes to the extent i do and that's completely fine... she does have getting more into green juices... they are just so disgusting but i have found two now that i love and they really do make you feel great on top of it...

one is just apple, lemon and ginger

i had one today that was apple, pear, kale, spinach and parsley

for me, its the cucumber, the tumeric, etc. that i just can't handle but they do work so well...

we do clash on the white and brown rice... i completely prefer brown and she completely prefers white with rice so we accommodate and make it half and half... =)

i hear you... im lucky we don't have that issue.. she is really accepting of my lifestyle but she also lives strict, but noone goes to the extent i do and that's completely fine... she does have getting more into green juices... they are just so disgusting but i have found two now that i love and they really do make you feel great on top of it...

one is just apple, lemon and ginger

i had one today that was apple, pear, kale, spinach and parsley

for me, its the cucumber, the tumeric, etc. that i just can't handle but they do work so well...

we do clash on the white and brown rice... i completely prefer brown and she completely prefers white with rice so we accommodate and make it half and half... =)

the key to those is making the taste of the fruit over shadow the greens.I have kale,spinach and apple and it tastes good .just gotta make sure you add enough apple or its horrid

Top Bottom