napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's the longest anyone has run a SARMs cycle?

AUbeast86

Hey guys, I've been experimenting with SARMs since 2016 (all sourced from Dylan's recommended sources) and was wondering with all the data we have now if anyone has ever tried pushing the normal cycle from 12 wks to 16 or beyond and if so, what were the results?

i know some guys who have ran GW just about year round. granted it isn't a sarm but its still a PED

I’m sure some people have. There are a lot of people in this game that believe more is more and that’s just not the truth.

if you want to go longer than 12 weeks, then the options to do so are the obvious with mk677, which should go a minimum of 6 months to get the most out of it... 16 weeks with either of the gw's or sr's are also just fine... all the others should be kept at 12 weeks...

12 weeks for me. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

I do see some guys running 16 weeks or more now but I don't recommend it. 12 weeks is plenty if you are doing things right. Always better to come off, recover, and heal up.

Awesome feedback guys. I really appreciate it. My current cycles have been MK2866, GW and SR so based off what Dylan said, I shouldn't run the MK2866 for more than 12, which is ok. I have a ski trip coming up that will be in my off cycle and was just wondering if I could run the GW for a little longer past the mini PCT of GW and Clomid.

Top Bottom