napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is MK-677?? IN DEPTH ARTICLE BY: Dylan Gemelli

cybrsage said:
DylanGemelli said:
I can tell you this, the SECOND i know its coming, I will be the first to have it (don't be jealous but i have try it for everyone LOLLLLL) and I will make sure to post pics and I am going to do my best to keep detailed results etc... This could be a real big deal for me personally because of my inability to use regular GH as well... I am HIGHLY anticipating this... This is one of the most commonly faked or underdosed sarms out there especially because of the cost... That WILL NOT be an issue from Pure Essence, I GUARANTEE THAT

Way to take one for the team! Thanks! ;)

always brother!

jjfingers said:
Like GH this is to be ran at longer durations correct? When can one start to see the benefits of this compound?

yes, it needs to be ran at much longer durations to take full effect and it is safe to do so bro..

This one does look interesting. Be interesting to see how much of a boost it gives to the body's natural GH level. It doesn't need to be huge but if it can get close to what you'd receive from 2IU's exogenous it's be very worthwhile. This and mk-2866 together could be great for protecting joints, ligaments and tendons which, as someone who lifts heavy, would be very valuable.

Sent from my X9006 using Tapatalk

elroberto said:
This one does look interesting. Be interesting to see how much of a boost it gives to the body's natural GH level. It doesn't need to be huge but if it can get close to what you'd receive from 2IU's exogenous it's be very worthwhile. This and mk-2866 together could be great for protecting joints, ligaments and tendons which, as someone who lifts heavy, would be very valuable.

You are exactly right brother. I plan on implementing pre essence MK-2866 and MK-677 together during my next cruise, a lot for the reasons you mentioned

elroberto said:

Nice post and spot on. It has shown SEVERAL worthwhile attributes and I am counting the days until Pure Essence has it in stock, which I know is sooner than later. mk2866, mk677 and lgd4033 would be such a wonderful healing and power stack... basically an all in one...

So Dylan when I order my super stack, can I run MK 677 along side? Will 5 sarms be put into one stack?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great article Dylan, I wonder if it helps with injuries as well since it mimics hgh?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

BigJay23 said:
So Dylan when I order my super stack, can I run MK 677 along side? Will 5 sarms be put into one stack?

there will definitely be stacks offered containing it and YES you absolutely will want to add it to that stack or any for that matter as it compliments everything very well..

r2truth said:
Great article Dylan, I wonder if it helps with injuries as well since it mimics hgh?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

yes it absolutely does... it will be a part of the new healing stack offered for sure... it has very nice healing capabilities and when its added with other healing capable sarms like 2866 and lgd it really adds so much to them...

Great article Dylan; as always! This is a great product, that provides great results. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on some more when PE release it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigJay23 said:

MK-677 would absolutely compliment any of the sarms stacks, and further enhance the awesome results you are already getting. I myself, am definitely looking forward to giving MK-677 a shot once it is released from pure essence

Mason Kray said:
Great article Dylan; as always! This is a great product, that provides great results. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on some more when PE release it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely bro... so many are very antsy for this and i have been for a very long time... there are so many benefits with it.. i'll be doing a very nice video for everyone to really grasp what it does and how to properly use, what to expect, what to avoid etc... 677 is actually very intriguing, quite different and extremely effective..

I can't wait to try this out. I remembered when I first tried Ostarine. I couldn't believe how great the results were... Total transformation, so I'm eager to give this a run and see what we're working with

I can't wait to try this out. I remembered when I first tried Ostarine. I couldn't believe how great the results were... Total transformation, so I'm eager to give this a run and see what we're working with

your going to love this bro... you can run this far longer than any steroid or sarm and it just continues to work over time... it has a place in so many scenarios... i know it will be offered in several new stacks on pure essence as the new products come in...

Dude, sounds like a MAJOR game changer. I'm in when Pure Essence releases it. Their products are top notch and definitely work!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Dude, sounds like a MAJOR game changer. I'm in when Pure Essence releases it. Their products are top notch and definitely work!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

i spoke with them on wednesday and they are doing everything possible to get the new inventory by mid october... there should be a definitive time any day...

its going to make a great addition to so many stacks... it fits best in the healing stack with lgd and 2866 but it really meshes well in any scenario... it has benefits that you generally want regardless of what your using..

GET READY for the release of mk677 this week.. My new video will be published within the next two days! GET READY FOR RECOVERY, FAT LOSS AND THE BEST SLEEP YOU CAN IMAGINE and PLENTY MORE with MK677

GET READY for the release of mk677 this week.. My new video will be published within the next two days! GET READY FOR RECOVERY, FAT LOSS AND THE BEST SLEEP YOU CAN IMAGINE and PLENTY MORE with MK677
I'm beyond ready for this. I can't wait to try some real, quality MK677.

Top Bottom