napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What did you eat for lunch today?

Apple pie flavored whey pancake with ham…Waldon farms calorie free syrup..

6haEgUG.jpg
Looks great...

A lot of delicious food on here. And I see someone is good at micro photography. Some of those pics look like you even do focus stacking Monty. I'm guessing that's not the case but the pics are very well shot.

A lot of delicious food on here. And I see someone is good at micro photography. Some of those pics look like you even do focus stacking Monty. I'm guessing that's not the case but the pics are very well shot.

I was a professional food photographer for 30 years….I play with these pic…LOL
$150 camera and a $10 desk lamp……;)

I was a professional food photographer for 30 years….I play with these pic…LOL
$150 camera and a $10 desk lamp……;)

I'm not much of a photographer myself. Done a few shots, but I work with a very large stock of photographs regularly. Lots of Photoshop experience.

You can definitely tell you have some skill, very nice pics.

I'm not much of a photographer myself. Done a few shots, but I work with a very large stock of photographs regularly. Lots of Photoshop experience.

You can definitely tell you have some skill, very nice pics.

Thanks man…Ya I have worked in photoshop(photo styler) since it was owned by Aldus(1990)…my Brother worker for Aldus as it was sold to Adobe for 500 Million
Adobe turned around and made a Billion the first year it was out

Thanks man…Ya I have worked in photoshop(photo styler) since it was owned by Aldus(1990)…my Brother worker for Aldus as it was sold to Adobe for 500 Million

Nikon or a canon man?

I love me some photoshop, however I like to turn my drawings into vector art with illustrator. It's amazing how good of work you can do with minimal equipment!!

I love me some photoshop, however I like to turn my drawings into vector art with illustrator. It's amazing how good of work you can do with minimal equipment!!

That's awesome! Ya Photoshop couldn't do vector art for years, and even now it's pseudo-vector lol.

I'd love to see your drawings sometime, unless that gives your identity away or something.

Top Bottom