napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are your 3 best features & your 3 worst features?

Congrats to BOTH of you for making such a big lifestyle change and totally turning everything around. That's a very big accomplishment to go from obese to fit! Much respect miss Bizz and Flanex

Thanks so much much Fitness God Rick Rock!!I mean that literally,not sarcastically!

Congrats to BOTH of you for making such a big lifestyle change and totally turning everything around. That's a very big accomplishment to go from obese to fit! Much respect miss Bizz and Flanex
Thanks rick, much appreciated!!!
You too!You look great.I love reading you & your hubby's posts on the board!
Thanks Flanex...he too was a fatty after incurring an injury :)...I love reading your posts as well...get on more often!! Lol.

Good post for sure 😊

I like my chest, shoulders, and my back all around.

Dislike my Bi's, tiny bitch wrists, and skinny wheels.

Shows are won from the back though right? Gotta get those Hammies BABY PLEASE! Sorry... too much luimarco today haha!

You don't have bitch wrists,work your bi's twice a week & double up on your quad workout.

Seriously MissBiz & Flanex! I had little advantage. Am 1.8 meter tall (5'11") but my doc came to me and says "I have some bad news! You are 32.3% body fat, cholesterol in low 400's! (EEEK) Triglycerides off the scale and clinically obese. Here is good news: if you get your overweight fat ass to gym and start eating good food, I will not have to put you on statin drug! This is all correctable! Now, get ass of yours off sofa and move it!"

Then I saw myself in Armani suit with white shirt on! And it was so badly stretch out buttons were getting ready to pop off! Am in horror! I can not look like that!!!!

I looked like that. Then I got pissed and do something about it!

Here I am! That was years ago and am in better shape with more enrrgy, stamina, sex drive, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best 3:
1. My personality
2. My kind heart
3. Someone likes me because of 1 and 2

Worst 3:

The 44 has no downside. Lol geez

Best 3:
1. My personality
2. My kind heart
3. Someone likes me because of 1 and 2

Worst 3:

The 44 has no downside. Lol geez

Uh bro? Forgot one I think.
>Fucking modest as hell!

Okay the 44 gets a pass cause he has no weaknesses.No prob.Seriously tho,he's built lie brick shithouse.Although I heard he's got some pretty small thumbs.

Uh bro? Forgot one I think.
>Fucking modest as hell!

For the most part... I lift out of love and necessity. However, I think when you're a good person for the most part everything else tends to fall in place. I'm an asshole, but I'm always fair. I enjoy life, maybe not everyone I encounter, but you learn and benefit from all interactions in some way good, or bad. Growing up was a fucking battle, life is never easy, but I've always found a way to be kind somehow. I'm a mean SOB, but I'll cut my heart out myself and offer it to you if I think the world of you. So my physical attributes are what I stated. Everything else is temporary bros.

Top Bottom