napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are some healthy foods that will lean you out

DjBonesHill

As the title prolly implies. Looking to get alot leaner opposed to putting on getting bigger and looking fluffy. I know it starts with my diet and thats what im trying to correct/made this thread to get some help on fixing that so thanks in advance

Carb back loading is something you should look into. A lot of body builders and puhsique competitors are doing it. I think it's the best thing you can do. You can lose weight and put on muscle at the same time.

Fruit doesn't lean you out, it's loaded with sugar.

OP; it depends a lot on the person, different foods will have different impacts...however some suggestions;

Proteins; chicken breast, 99% lean turkey, tilapia, cod, swai, pollack, flounder, ono, mahimahi

Egg whites

Broccoli
Asparagus
Cucumber
Spinach
Green beans

Eat fruit in morning best time to eat it. Also you can have a small serving for lunch and that's as far as I would go with fruit except a banana after a workout out.

OP;

Ultimately you need an analysis done by a QUALIFIED nutrition expert who can advise a meal plan and make changes when necessary.

As the title prolly implies. Looking to get alot leaner opposed to putting on getting bigger and looking fluffy. I know it starts with my diet and thats what im trying to correct/made this thread to get some help on fixing that so thanks in advance

It's all about eating clean foods bro. EZ gave you a nice list, and on top of that use clean carb sources too, like oats, brown rice, sweet potatoes, etc....

And of course you need to structure your diet as far as macros and caloric intake to fit your goals of cutting. You can't just eat clean food at whatever amounts you want. It doesn't work that way. I suggest visiting my diet thread to get some help with this

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Remember too that how you prep food is extremely important.

NEVER run out of anything.

When I say chicken I don't mean the "grilled chicken" from Subway, etc.

OP;

Ultimately you need an analysis done by a QUALIFIED nutrition expert who can advise a meal plan and make changes when necessary.

This ^^^^^ we are all so differant structuring a cutting diet I do very well cutting on very low carb diet and refeed once a week and stay full and hard . my boy just won his procard at nationals thursday and his coach had him eating 300 grams of carbs on low days and hed flatten out during training crazy metabolism its too individual too cookie cut . get a gram of protien per lbs and around 12 calories per lb of lean body mass and adjust carbs and fat too needs if your holding water and not loosing weight pull carbs lower if your loosing strentgh and feel flat raise them till you find that balance

Ok thanks everyone now for the protein i weigh 185 so how much should i be getting not very good with macros honestly

This ^^^^^ we are all so differant structuring a cutting diet I do very well cutting on very low carb diet and refeed once a week and stay full and hard . my boy just won his procard at nationals thursday and his coach had him eating 300 grams of carbs on low days and hed flatten out during training crazy metabolism its too individual too cookie cut . get a gram of protien per lbs and around 12 calories per lb of lean body mass and adjust carbs and fat too needs if your holding water and not loosing weight pull carbs lower if your loosing strentgh and feel flat raise them till you find that balance

X2, there is NO cookie cutter protocol.

Ok thanks everyone now for the protein i weigh 185 so how much should i be getting not very good with macros honestly

go through this maintenance calorie calculator and figure your maintenance... start by eating 500 calories less than maintenance... you need to focus on getting cardio in 4-5 times a week, 30-45 minutes per day and a combination of both steady state and HIIT...

post up your normal diet and i'll tweak it for you to make it a proper cutting diet...

IMHO, buying a grill really helped me get more protein in.
I grill a bunch or chicken and a bit of beef and turkey about twice a week and now I almost never eat out.

Lol there is no such thing as food that will lean you out... just eat a caloric deficit and hit your daily maceonutrient requirements

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

first you need to eat at a deficit, then roughly split your macros. i personally am not a big believer in cutting carbs for long periods. depends how far your goal posts are

X2, there is NO cookie cutter protocol.

exactly... what works for one may be entirely opposite for another and thats the dangers of following a "diet plan" that is created for everyone... i hate that shit.. one thing i have done to absolutely set myself apart from others is that i customize EVERYTHING for all my clients... very very hands on... it takes a long time to create but I want to always provide the best and that's what i do... cookie cutter shit is pointless and i want nothing to do with that....

Top Bottom