napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weight loss help

Daviderst

Hey Dylan how are you . Im 28 years old and im having so much trouble loosing weight I got belly fat or some call it flab. I watched a few of your videos I was going to go on clen and now I want nothing to do with it. Can you tell me what I can take. Sarms LGD -4033 + S4 will it do the trick. Your probably the only guy on YouTube I will listen to about this stuff cause the things you say sounds like it comes from the heart like you said in your videos you care and you don't want people to fuck themselves up so I'm turning to you for help. And thank you for your videos I'm so so so glad there's people like you out there cause I was going to pick up clen this week and didn't know what I was getting my self into so thank you again.

sarms, definitely bro but a different stack would be far better for your goals...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you the best stack for your goals bro... GW and S4 are perfect for burning fat

Dylan gave you a perfect stack bud. Let us know if you have any other questions

does that stack you mentioned burn fat basically the way stimulants would in the body?
I have afib occasionally and cant have any type of stimulants. 1700 cals a day and 30-45 minute of cardio 4 days a week dont burn shit for me. Im at 22% bf and cant get it to budge at all.

does that stack you mentioned burn fat basically the way stimulants would in the body?
I have afib occasionally and cant have any type of stimulants. 1700 cals a day and 30-45 minute of cardio 4 days a week dont burn shit for me. Im at 22% bf and cant get it to budge at all.

I have an afib as well, when I run gw which was mentioned in the stack above and I find it to help with over all heart health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks monarc for the input.
Thanks Gemelli.

How much does a complete cycle you laid out above cost? Id like to try it.

Are you also monitoring your exact macros and doing weight training? I used to do mostly only cardio and around 1700 cals also and was at about 22% bf also. And like you, I couldn't budge at all. After I got with a diet coach and started tracking my macros, that allowed us to manipulate my carb intake and tinker with certain things to track what works and what doesnt, and since then I have been consistently losing fat.

Top Bottom